Chapter 5

HELLO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! Guess who's back! Me, duh. Gosh. lol jk. Ok Sorry about some of the wait guys I have so much going on right now. I might be moving to New York, just got in a car accident, some family problems(not with me), and some friends having problems so I have a lot on my plate. But because I love you all so much, I am here with another installment!

So I must admit, I LOVE music. So to help me write I listen to music. So I have here some of the songs that I think would be perfect for this Fanfiction. Just give the music a chance even if it is not your cup of tea, there is a reason they are on the playlist. Song - Artist

The Resistance - Anberlin

End of Me - Ashes Remain

Pompeii - Bastille

Finding a Way - Before Their Eyes

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - The Wedding

This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

Hope - We Came As Romans

The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars

If It Means A Lot To You - A Day To Remember

War of Change - Thousand Foot Krutch

Carnivore - Starset

Run and Escape - Red

Through It All - Spoken

Break the World - Nine Lashes

Up From The Ashes - The Letter Black

Anthem of the Lonely - Nine Lashes

Final Masquerade - Linkin Park

Centuries - Fall Out Boy

Outlaws - Disciple

Arise - Flyleaf

Love & Despair - I Am Empire

I know there is a lot but oh well. Hope you enjoy the music and the story.

/just remember, you all are worth more than the world, go and spread love, because without love, failure is unavoidable.

and now the story.

I dont own Naruto. ok blah blah blha... o the story. enjoy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ch 5

The village was a buzz over this newcomer that required a bunch of ANBU and ninja to watch over. Different murmurs here and there say he is some sort of evil ninja, other say he is some unknown hero, other say he is a just a hoax. The gossip and debate of who this guy was, was not limited to just the civilian population, but the ninja population. Among ninja, the word of the outstanding order to gather more information on who they were had gotten around, which shrouded even more mystery about who they were and the theories about who they were grew with each new story told.

Sakura had become some sort of "expert" on the subject since she was one of the few who actually saw the blue flamed cloaked man, and was in the even more exclusive group of people who heard him talk and to make it even better she was one of a handful who actually talked to him.

Hence this is the situation Sakura found herself in right now. Surrounded by who remained of Konoha's famous Rookie-12. Obviously no longer twelve, and no longer just rookies. Chunin and jonin were their ranks.

But not right now.

Sakura felt like they were back at the academy, and everyone found out she had some juicy news and they were all clamoring over each other to hear her and ask her questions.