71

"Ya!" Beomgyu said as he angrily typed away in the group chat.
"This bitch" He said to himself as he threw a Insult at Yeonjun.

Yeon_titties.2000
Flat footed, no ass bitch!

Beom.shine
COME SAY IT TO MY FACE HOE!

Yeon_titties.2000
Just you wait.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes as his phone started ringing. The number was random. He debated on if he should answer It or not, but by his last ring he answered and held the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked with a light voice.

"Hi. Am I speak to Choi beomgyu?" The women said over the line. Beomgyu became confused. "This is he" Beomgyu said as he sat up in bed.

"Okay, well I'm calling from the city hospital and in this file it says your Choi Soobin's emergency contact" She said over the phone.

Beomgyu felt his blood Run cold. "What?" He asked as he became pale. "Um..yes..Choi Soobin was in a car accident" She said.

Beomgyu left his heart stop. He quickly hung up the phone and dropped it. He let out short breaths as he tried to catch his  breath.

"No.." He said as he got up from his bed. As Beomgyu took a step forward he felt a pound in his stomach. He felt suddenly light head.

He had to throw up.

He quickly ran to his bathroom and slammed the door open. He fell to his knees as pulled the toilet seat up and quickly threw up.

He cried as he threw up. It hurt, his heart hurt. His stomach hurt. He flushed the toilet and sat there.

He slowly got up and brushed his teeth.

"I'm so stupid" Beomgyu said as more tears flowed. "So jealous and stupid..now look at you" He said as he quickly walked out of his bathroom.

He didn't care if he was in a simple over sized shirt and shirt with socks. He took the first pair of shoes he saw and slipped them on.

He grabbed his phone and ran out of his room and down stairs. "MOM I NEED YOUR CAR!" he yelled as he grabbed her car keys.

He didn't bother to wait for her to answer, because he was already out of the house and in the car.

He took it back. He thought maybe if he had time to himself he'd feel better..he didn't. He knew deep down he didn't.

He needed Soobin.

All he wanted was Soobin.