Chapter 23

••Emma's POV [Before Kyle]••
Emily, Spencer, Hannah, and Aria. Then they're is me. Emily's got that stupid boyfriend if hers might I add he's not even cute I don't know what she sees in him. Spencer's got the carpenter, older (wink wink). Hannah's got Caleb, cutie. And Aria has
Ezra. I have the new jerk hitting on me. Now before I tell you about how lonely I am and how I really hate rapist jerks like him for example. I'm going to give you my theory about: Jerks
1. Self centered
2. Tend to be cute
3. Rich/ "bad boy"
4. Tend to be dads of teen moms
5. Go after helpless girl that still have their v-card.
Every jerk has at least one of those qualities.
Ty, had none. I mean yes he was cute but I was leaning towards; sexy, gorgeous, hot, I want to lick your abs worthy cute.
Emma's POV
"We were at the cabin, that's the last thing I remember. We were just at a party. I didn't mean for this to happen, how was I supposed to know he'd get hurt?!" "Yes Emma I know, it did happen. And he's in the hospital for it." "Mom please, I need someone on my side." "Emma, I really do want to but-" "But you can't. I get it, sorry I asked." I walked away dramatically, adding effect. "Em you know what I meant," she paused, "I mean his shoulder bone is fractured, his legs are paralyzed, and he has internal bleed in his chest. Not to mention 3rd degree burns. That's what I mean."
••••••••••••••••••••
Ty's POV (at the cabin)
We all arrived, kind of one at a time. Me, Ems, and Ashton were in the first car. Aria, Emily, Spencer, and Hannah in the second, Ems insisted they come. Third car; Jacob, Colin, Michael, and Luke. That was it, 11 people that wanted to have a good night. We all met up at the cabin by the lake, Spencer's parents cabin. The girls begged us to come her instead of the pizza joint actually in town. Ashton and Aria started hitting it off. Ashton tried moves but Aria apparently already had a boyfriend. Spencer and Colin were like two peas in a pod. I was pretty sure Colin just wanted to get into her pants. Hannah kept talking to Luke, actually flirting with him. Emily seemed to not be interested in anyone, she just looked at her phone smiling most of the night. After a while we decided we should go out and do something, girls wanted to stay and cook boys wanted to go to the lake, even if it was winter. Girls ended up winning, cooking is boring I mean you just stand there and wait for the stupid dish to cook. This cooking class was interesting, everyone had a good meal. Before we even started the preparation of the meal. It was kind of like dominos. Each person that had a girl did the same things. Eventually I got Emma. This is how it went: the girls walk you and put their arms around you neck, pick them up by the but, to support them. Place them on a counter and started playing tonsil hockey. That about sums it up. Emma although was into it. Like there was music playing in her head, her tongue tasted like perfect harmony of voices, her heart beating as a drum, her legs behind me attached to be as a guitar. Her hair the most important part boldness. I traced kisses down her neck. I moved her shirt and kissed her bra strap, I heard a slight moan escape her lips. She rolled her head back. I traced kisses back up to her mouth, kissing her lightly, the music finally coming together, a puzzle that is completed, a couple that was perfect. Almost. The fire started so quick all of us were shocked. Everyone got out but in the panic Emma remembered, the cat. Inside the cat in our room. She ran up the stairs I followed her the fire nipping at my shoes. She got to the room and picked up the scrawny cat. We looked around, only one window, only one way out. I took a piece of wood from the closet and started breaking the window. "Ty! It's coming!" Emma screamed her voice filled with terror. "Close the door." I shouted surprisingly calm. She ran over to the door and slammed it shut she was still holding the cat. She walked over to me and handed me the cat took the wood and placed it on the bed she unlocked the latch and pushed open the window. I mentally face-palmed myself. I let her climb out first I handed her the cat. I started to climb out, I never made it. I looked back at my foot jammed in it was a shard of glass. "Ty lets go." Emma said looking behind her. "Go I'm right behind you." I promised. She started to crawl away, but then paused. She looked behind and I knew that it was over. The fire reached my feet. The window fell on my shoulder, I fell backward into the room. The wood left on the bed plunged into my back, slightly.
~~~~~~
Hola, y'allzies! Okay so long update. Sorry it took my so long!!!!! I will be updating as soon as I can!! I PROMISE!!!!! And there will absolutely be a sequel! I'm so excited! Anyway byee!