Chapter 20

Lets see who's P.O.V? How about Emma's?

Emma's P.O.V.

-7 years before-

I smiled up at my father watching him connect the dying worm to the sharp and deadly hook. Fishing. My dad looked down at me and grinned. "You like fishing?" he asked me I forcefully bobbed my head up and down. As if to say yes in a childish way. As he finished killing the worm he handed my the pole with the string, hook, and worm on it. I pushed my finger into the line to stop it from unraveling. I unlatched it and swung it backwards making sure to not poke someone's eyes out. I swung it towards the opposite bank of the small pond. Letting go of the string letting it find it's self over to the deep mucky water. I smiled, the first time I did it perfectly. I began to reel in the line very slowly and carefully. I paused for a moment then continued. I laughed as my dad was staring at my hook hoping I would catch something. Boom. I reeled in my line swiftly it popped out of the water with a fish on it. I smiled and giggled as the fish flopped around in the air. My dad reached for the line and let the fish go. "Ems how about we try this canoe out for size?" I tilted my head as if to ask him what 'try out for size' means. He chuckled softly and pulled the canoe onto the bank. I skipped off the dock and watched him lay the canoe down on the water. I watched the canoe's reflection on the water. My dad waved towards the canoe motioning me to get inside. I climbed in the canoe swaying back and forth next to the wooden dock. My father gently got in while I held the canoe to the dock, we both pushed against the dock and looked behind us we reached for the paddles. But there were none. I laughed while my dad searched the boat for the paddles. I looked at the little cottage on the hill that we were staying at. On the deck was my mother holding the paddles. I face-palmed myself. My dad looked back at me. "Hands or swimming." he told me a slightly tang of humor in his voice. "Hands." I said immediately. He stuck his hands in the water as did I. We hand paddled across the river and back. We paddled to a bank at the other side of the pond. We got out of the boat and dug the canoe into the ground so it wouldn't move or leave without us on board. My dad took my hand and reached down into the water when his hand arose. He had a Lilly pad in his hands. The flower was closed and that's when I noticed the sun setting. My father tucked the Lilly pad behind my hair and placed hair in front of it so it wouldn't fall. I smiled a toothy grin at him.

Present Day

I sat in the right corner of the van holding my head. On the graceful landing I made when he threw me in the van I crashed my head against the metal of the van. I swayed back and forth as the van turned a corner. Kyle. Where is Kyle.

Kyle's P.O.V.

I sat in the chair staring into space. I had a rope tightly wrapped around my hands by the back of the chair. After my attempt of trying to escape they were needed.

Its been 2 days since that women-slut- came in and forever ruined my relationship with Emma. My knife wound was healed but I had cuts and a few bruises from people hitting me and abusing they're power over me. I was helpless here. In this dark room.

I looked down as she came into the room. She was wearing a red strapless dress I glanced up at her. Her hair curled. What was she a terrorist? A killer? A kidnapper? A whore? I mentally circled the fourth option. I smirked at her. She sat on my lap and I moved my head up and to the side so I didn't have to look at get clear flawless skin and smile. "Awwww. Baby look at me." she whined. I continued to shun her. She traced kisses up my neck and towards my mouth. At one point she kissed the corner of my mouth and I slightly turned my head towards her.

[For those who don't like awkward scenes. Skip this part you will not miss out on anything! You have been warned]

She placed a final kiss on my lips and swung her other leg over me. She pushed herself against me. I struggled against her. Probably all that falseness. I pushed her away and she pouted. "Come on I just want to have a little fun." she said in a high pitched voice. I ignored her and stared through her head. "She let herself pour into me. She pushed herself harder than before, this time I let her. She opened my mouth and shoved her tongue inside.

She strangled my hair by toying with it. She kept kissing me.

[Its over]

Emma was never so needy this girl was a complete wannabe. Yo I tell you what I want what I really really want! So tell me what you want what you really really want!

Really Kyle the Spice Girls?