Chapter 17

Emma's P.O.V.

There's no way of knowing that your last good day is Your Last Good Day. At the time, it is just another good day.

{1 day earlier}

Emma's P.O.V.

"Come in Kyle!" I whined trying-failing at pulling him into the pool. I-surprisingly- was able to pull him in.

~~~

Okay quick author's note! I was online and i found this quote. Thought you guys might like it:

Read a lot. Read broadly... Tell stories to your friends, and pay attention to when they get bored... Write a lot.

K back to the story!

Oh and prom is the next chapter sooooooo sorry :/

~~~

He screamed as he fell into the cold water. I burst out laughing. "That was not funny." he said pouting. "Y-yes it w-was," I said in between laughs. He began swimming towards me. I choked on air and began swimming towards the shallow end of the pool. I turn and saw that Kyle was gaining. He smirked and grabbed my foot. I let out a shriek and started lashing around. I could feel his hands going up my leg and pulling me closer. His hands reached my waist. He gave one last tug and I was over his shoulders. "Shouldn't have done that sweetie." he said smirking playfully. I shrieked again. "Bu-bye." he said smiling as he threw me back into the deep end of the pool. I squirmed through the air and landed with a 'smack'. He swam towards me and I swam towards him. Both of us laughing. He put his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me into his chest and I giggled. "Will you Emma Berry go to prom with me?" he asked me looking deeply into my eyes. His eyes were full of love and care. "Yes. But Emma Berry?" I said smiling. "You always smell like a strawberry." Kyle said shrugging and then smiling. I couldn't take it I just had to feel his lips against mine. "You're lips look a little chapped." I said smirking, "I can fix that." I said winking and coming closer. "No let me." Kyle said applying imaginary Chapstick to his lips. My mouth dropped. "I'm just kidding." he said chuckling. I smiled. I felt his lips brush against mine. His lips fully collided with my mouth. "I have to get going." he whispered pulling apart. I made a pouty face, "Why?" I asked him. "My mom wants me home by dinner." he said looking at his imaginary watch, "I have to go Emma I'm sorry." he said swimming to the stairs. I swam with him and we both got out. Together.

~~~

I changed into sweat pants and a sports bra. I walked down stairs. I lazily grabbed a soda from the fridge and flopped down on the couch. I watched Pretty Little Liars for hours. "Boom clap sound in my heart the beat goes on and on and on on!" sang my phone I paused the episode and grabbed my phone. "Hi Kyle." I said in a flirty voice. "This is Kyle's mom actually." the woman said. "Oh hello." I said embarrassed. "How fast can you be here?" she said I could sense the worry in her voice. "Um where exactly?" I asked getting frightened. "Our house." she said. "10 minutes." I said jumping off the couch and grabbing my car keys. She hung up the phone and I drove-sped- towards Kyle's house. Once I got there I jumped out of my car not bothering to take out my keys. "Where's Kyle? What happened?" I asked Kyle's mom. "Uh-um he- sweetie why don't you come inside. "No! What happened to Kyle?!" I screamed. "H-he's gone."

~~~~~

You guys probably hate me right now but at least it was a long chapter! Love you all!

-Kat

~~~~~