Chapter 1 : Back being a Supes

I told you guys I'm going to edit this story so here it is , also nickelodeon is going to show Henry Danger in the Philippines! I'm sooo excited so here it is.

_________________________

Phoebe's. P.O.V
I was just eating with my family in the kitchen , when suddenly our alarm went off.

"Alert Captain Man calling. " The voice in our alarm system said. So when we heard that me, Nora, Billy,Mom,Dad, and Max go to our living room.

" Who's Captain Man Dad ? " I ask him , since I'm not updated into any supes or villains since we move or I just forgot.

" He's a superhero in Swillview. " Dad said.

" Oh , alright."

After saying that Dad click the remote and a man with brown hair and eyes showed up , with him is a girl with black curly hair , and a boy with dirty blonde hair boy.

" Nice to see you again Captain Man. " Dad greeted him.

" You too , by the way did you found out that there is Crazy Techno Man guy that hack all of the computers in Metroburg ? " The guy named Captain Man told Dad.

" I'm sorry Ray but , me and Barb are already retired. We're not really updated about Metroburg's villains. "

" I kind of know that Hank , and since Techno Man don't have an enemy there in Metroburg he goes here in Swillview , he put some code in all of the computers there. "

" That means that some of the people there in Metroburg , are like hipnotize or something right ? "

" Yes , me and Henry are dealing with that here right now. But we reallt can't find any cure or some kind of stuff that people will get out of thst trance. "

" Alright , I'm going to handle this with my family. " After saying that Dad click the remote and the TV went inside the place.

" Are we really going to Metrobutg Hank ? The kids ? " Mom ask Dad.

" I'm sorry but I think Metroburg needs us , also Swillview. "

" It's alright with us Dad as long as the people there are safe. " I told Dad.

" You're right Phoebe , ok tomorrow we are going to Metroburg. Since we're back into being a supes , you twins are helping also you , Nora and Billy. "

" Awesome! " Nora and Billy said with excitement.

" Now start packing we're going to Metroburg first and after that , we're going to Swillview. "

" And this is not a trip. " Mom warn us.

" Mom can I not go ? " Max ask mom.

" You're not staying here Max , you're coming with us. "

" But. "

" No buts! Now go to your rooms and pack. " So when Dad said that me , Nora , Billy , and Max go to our rooms.

When I put my stuff , I decided to search up Crazy Techno Man in Metroburg and Swillview.

___________________________

Here's the updated everybody!
hope ya guys like it go vote and comment below.

P.S : Below are just the old comment when I didn't edited this chapter.