11:05

"s-so you're my..so you're my neighbor?" jeongguk stutter came out while taehyung grinned from in between his thighs. "indeed i am"

jeongguk's train of thought completely crashed as he tried to say something.
"aww cute little baby~" taehyung ran his hand down the muscly boy's collarbone,stopping near his petite waist. he leaned to jeongguk's ear again. "wonder if you're this cute in bed.." jeongguk shuddered. a crooked smile fell onto the brunette's face.

he slid off of the countertop he turned towards the cupboards, purposefully rubbing his ass against jeongguk's lower area. "the garlic..?"

jeongguk nodded towards a cupboard on the left not closing his mouth that had fallen open. taehyung grabbed what he had came for a small thank you left his smirking lips. "ah- tae! where are you going?" jeongguk's mother asked. he raised his brow so she could continue. "stay a bit! jeongguk go take him to you're room you desperately need friends." jeongguk expected his eyes to fall out of their sockets from how wide they became. the look he got from his mother made him choose not to argue, so he walked up the stairs to his room muttering a small "follow me".

the boys went into jeongguk's quite large room with gray walls and white furniture as well as a gaming setup, ring-lights and a camera facing his bed. "i was uh..in the middle of filming.." taehyung rose his left eyebrow. "you're a youtuber?" jeongguk nodded afraid of his reaction. "oh, cool." he chuckled. jeongguk sighed and sat on his bed facing the camera. "is it okay if i keep filming?" he got the others approval and pressed some buttons. while he opened up the video with his introduction taehyung explored his room behind the camera, but got bored and jumped on the bed behind jeongguk.

he wasn't fazed though and kept doing his thing. "can i play a game on your phone please im bored" taehyung whined. jeongguk tossed his phone lightly and continued. minutes passed and taehyung got bored of playing games, so he decided to tease the other. "ggukie..give me attention" he pouted. a blink was all he got though. "ggukie..?" he sat on his knees and leaned closer to jeongguk's face pretending to check if he was alright. the older turned his head and both of their faces were centimeters apart. "i-..um.."

taehyung looked back towards the camera.

"maybe you should stop recording ggukie.."

_____________
yes jeongguk is older than tae.
no i am not okay.
maybe i am overwhelmed.
yes school sucks.
no i can't drop out.
maybe i might just run away.
lol nevermind.