11:01

kim taehyung rolled his eyes as he stepped into his school

kim taehyung rolled his eyes as he stepped into his school. he didn't want to be there. pretty simple.

continuing to walk to his class he pulled out his phone to complain to his best friend min yoongi.

im kinda thinking about killing myself.

yoongs
what is it this time 🙄

i don't understand why i need to go to college.
why can't I just marry a rich guy?

yoongs
you could but your standards are too high hun

ugh true :(

yoongs
okay I need to go to work now I'll talk to you later bye hoe 💕

okeee byeee 💕✌🏼

when taehyung finally got to his class and set down his stuff he wiped a fake tear then sat down, sadness on his face.
"i don't want to be hereeee i just wanna dieeee"he yelled but everyone ignored him.

he did this every morning.

"why are you being so negative young man?" an old woman that taehyung assumed was a substitute asked as she walked in.

"you should be happy. you're a kid. you don't pay the bills. you're too young to want to die."

taehyung was suddenly fed up.

was he going to kick her ass?

maybe.

was it worth it though?

no.

so instead of using his hidden matilda powers that definitely were there, he simply replied with a bored expression. "okay boomer."

the teacher gasped and immediately grabbed the phone to call the office. "hello one of my students is being extremely rude towards me. what? what do you mean 'who is this'? it's me, the english substitute karen jones- "

the boy literally screamed and packed up his things, shouting "i knew it i knew it" over and over.

of course the bitches name is karen.

he was walking to the door when that hoe karen stepped in front of him.

right in front of him.

"you are not leaving my class young man." her cigarette smelling breath hit taehyungs face, making him cringe.

"bitch? yes, i am. i pay to be here hoe. and now im gonna leave. so step the fuck back before i snatch that musty dry blonde hair off your head."

He moved her out of the way and she threw herself to the ground like he pushed her.

"oh my god! i've just been harassed! someone call the police" she began to sob.

"bitch what the fu- nah I don't even care"

jeongguk walked to his camera while walking down a busy street, ignoring the stares he received

"okay everyone's staring at me but it's okay I'm used to it" he held up a peace sign.

"god I need friends."

he kept walking but abruptly stopped when a boy holding books and such walked past.jeongguk looked him up and down, completely forgetting the camera in his hand and bit his bottom lip.

"damn. okay sis."

jeongguk shook his head and kept walking, but didn't realize that the camera had captured taehyung staring at the youtuber the same way the youtuber, stared at him.