Chapter 1

Finally the school day was almost over! I have math and then i have gym and then i go home...YAY! So i was walking into class with my friend Alisha and i saw my "friend" was in class "eww he's here" i yelled but only the two guys ( Aiden and Anthony ) heard me. Anthony heard me but he didn't have a problem with it when it was supposed to be for Aiden. I was almost at my desk until Anthony grabbed me by the arm and whispers in my ear "meet me in the front of the school or else and don't tell anyone about it! Understand? Ok ok i under stand!" I replied a little scared. I knew he hates me so this will be interesting*note the sarcasm*. Aiden asked me what was going on, i looked at Anthony and back at Aiden, " nothing he just needs to talk to me about school". He said nothing. Little did i know there were 4 other guys involved Aiden, Evan, Marcus and Josh. Finally it was the end of the day when i decided i didn't want to go cause i will miss my bus. I was almost by the door until i hear my name being called. No one was in the hallway. I turned to see Anthony at the end of the hall so then i made a quick move (a stupid move) and i ran for it. When i was by the door Aiden and Josh grabbed me by the waist and dragged me back to Anthony. "I TOLD YOU TO MEET ME OUTSIDE IN THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL!!!" He yelled in my face. "Im sorry!" I cried. He told Aiden and Josh to follow him to the front and thats what they did. I saw Marcus outside waiting. Finally i was set down on my own two feet and was told to sit and do not run so thats what i did. "Marcus go get the secret weapon" Anthony demanded. When marcus came back i saw Evan. He was the fastest kid in 8th grade... On his mile he got 5.05 well now i cant run but me brain said another, i stood up then made a run for it. Surprisingly Evan couldn't catch up to me then out of no where came Anthony. He grabbed me by the waist and his hand over my mouth. He told Evan to give him some type of cloth, then he put it over my mouth and then everything became black.