Going downhill.

Lukes pov.

Where the hell is Ashton?
Why hasn't he come home yet?
I need him here.
Its been over two hours.

I decided to call him, I was worried.

"Please pick up." I whispered as the phone rang once.
"Pick up god damnit." I spoke louder when the second ring blasted through the speakers.
Suddenly, a chirpy fun voice answers the phone.
"Hi!" I sigh in relief its Ashton.
"Hi Ashton whe-"
"It's Ash, I'm not able to answer the phone right now! So please leave a message and I'll get back to ya as soon as I can. Hope that's alright. Okay, leave a message!"

The phone beeped into my ear.
"Hey baby, it's Luke. Where the hell are you! Come home as soon as possible, love you.. bye." I hit the end button and flopped onto the couch.

Where the hell was he?

---

12:24 am

After nearly finishing season 2 of American horror story on Netflix, a soft knock is at the door.

I run to the door, hoping its Ashton and swing it open.

"Holy shit!" I yelp as I see two police men with Ashton in their arms.

"He claims to live here, you know this boy?" The police men look at me then back at Ash.

"Y-yes he lives here." I gulp as I try to catch Ashtons eye contact, but he just won't look at me.

"Alright, go on kid you're home." One of the police men said then paused to give Ash a little shove into my arms "Have a goodnight boys." the police men walked down the hall then disappeared behind the corner.

"Ashton! Look at me where the fuck have you been? Why are you so-so beaten up? Ash holy shi-" Ash cut me off by taking a deep, raspy breath, then he just started sobbing.

"Luke I- I'm so sorry." I wrapped Ashton into my arms and lead him towards the couch where he stumbled onto. "Fu-fucking hell, I'm such a screw up! Luke," Ash nuzzled his head into my chest "I- I can't do this anymore Luke."

My eyes widened and my heart pounded.
My tweets to him.

"Ash please don't say that! Just tell me my baby what happened." I kissed Ashtons head as he gained the strength to speak.

"Well..."

---

Ashtons POV.

8:00 pm

I was driving, driving down that highway that seemed as if it was spiraling.

"Fuck!" I slammed the brakes as someone crossed the street very slowly.

Then he looked at me.

And God damnit I knew who it was.

"Get out of the road!" I shouted at him, praying he wouldn't do anything.

"What are you gonna do about it pretty boy?!"

"I'll fuckin hit you if you don't get out of the way!" I yelled out to him.

"Oh Ashton you made a bad mistake to mess with me." Tyler said as he charged towards my car.

---
(Okay guys this part is weird, it's pretty gross too. Please don't read it if you don't like descriptive boyxboy stuff. Basically this is going to get really dirty.)

9:00 pm

"Please let me go home!" I yelled as he hovered over me in the back seat.

"Relax baby it's gonna be fine." Tyler whispered to me as he grinded his hips onto mine.

If this was Luke I'd be a moaning mess, but this boy had been bullying me all my life. I didn't like where this was going at all.

"Please help someone!" I screamed but Tyler had covered my mouth.

"You're so fucking hot. I'll let you go as soon as we get this over with." Tyler whispered as he kissed my neck.

"HELP SOMEONE!!" I screamed and banged on the car window. It was no use. Tyler was going to fucking.. Do the do with me in my own car. This wasn't good.

"Shhhh... Ash it'll be alright." Tyler smirked "what does Luke like to call you?"

Fucking hell I'm gonna scream. He will be shocked when I tell him oh yes.

"I only go by daddy when I'm with Luke." I tried to squirm out from under Tyler but he was a lot bigger than me, and stronger.

"HA ARE YOU SERIOUS? DADDY?!" Tyler laughed and sat up.

"Yeah I am now can I please go home?" I begged but I knew Tyler wouldn't let me just yet.

Damn this was going to be difficult. How the hell do I get this.. This man off me?

"What do you want? You've hated me as long as I can remember and now you want to.. to fuck me? What the fuck is your problem! Get off of me!" I yelled and smashed the boy against the window.

Tyler yelped in pain and then he just fucking punched me. So I hit him back and opened the backseat door, leaping out, and yanking Tyler out with me.

Luckily, I still had my pants on.

"Oh what are you gonna do n-" I cut him off by throwing another punch at his jaw, and I followed it by shoving him hard against my car.

"Don't you ever touch me again." I screamed at him and kicked him hard in the balls. It was pretty funny until he punched me hard in the eye and again in the stomach.

I was trying so hard to be strong but God it hurt badly.

Tyler threw me onto the ground and kicked my in the jaw. I scrambled to my feet and punched him as hard as I could in the face and then I couldn't help but punch him again but hard in the throat.

"Fuck!" He screamed clasping his neck and then I bolted. I ran into my car, locked the doors, and sped away from the man I never wanted to see again.

---

12:00 am

I was still speeding away from Tyler and had stopped at a few places when suddenly, a cop car comes up behind me.

I pull over and wait for the police officer to approach me. My heart pounded as I rolled down my window.

"Please! I can explain just please help me! I sort of shouted as he came to my window.

"Why are you so beaten up kid? What's the problem? Do you know how fast you were going?"

I sighed as I told the officer everything and then told him my address.

Then he did that escort thing so I can get home as soon as possible.

I decided to press charges against Tyler and like take him to court.

---

I found my self crying and looking at Luke, praying he won't betray me.

"A-ash it's o-okay." he whispered as he took a deep breath.

"No-no it's not Luke." I sobbed and held him closer.

It's never going to be okay.

///

Hiiii guys sorry this is kinda bad but yeah this story is almost done :) !!! I'll be posting an alternate beginning soon but yeah. Hope you liked it :)