Cuts

Ashton's pov.

I turned to the side of our shared bed and looked at the very innocent looking boy pretending to sleep.

"Luke, I know you're awake." I giggled and Luke opened one eye and giggled as well.

"You caught me!" laughed as he inched closer to me. He giggled, then lunged at me, tickling my neck and practically me whole body.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed, trying to wriggle out from underneath him "Luke STOPPPP!! IM GONNA PEE MYSELF IF YOU DONT FUCKING STOP IT!" I yelled between giggles

I placed my hands on his chest and tried pushing him off me, but instead, Luke crashed on top of me, putting all his weight onto my smaller body.

"Luuuukkkeee!" I kissed his forehead and he laughed because he loves my little forehead kisses.

"Ashton Irwin, I am so in love with you." Luke said, sitting up.

I blushed, my face seemed like it was on fire.

"I love every inch of you," kissing the top of my head "every curve," he said and kissed my nose "you're imperfect," he said kissing my lips "but you know what?" he kissed my neck and I leaned my head back and slightly moaned "you're mine," he said as he kissed my collar bones "and truthfully," he grabbed my arm, the one I self harm on, and looked at it "you are the one I am falling for each and everyday." he ran his fingers over my cuts.

Did he notice?

I questioned inside my head, as I looked up at Luke.

A look of sadness washed over his face, and he looked back down at me.

"You did it again, didn't you?" Luke sniffed "why, you were nearly 2 months clean."

"My thoughts got to me, have you seen whats on twitter? have you seen what people are saying about me? They think I committed! And guess what? People from school are pretty damn happy I 'killed myself'" I buried my face into my hands

Don't cry Ashton don't do it.

I begged myself, but the one that did cry was Luke.

"My baby" he whispered "who the fuck is saying that?" he pulled me into a huge bear huge resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Everyone Luke, everyone!" I cried as I nuzzled my head into his chest, sobbing loudly.

"You know what?" Luke said and looked down to me

"What?" I whispered, trying to keep myself from crying again.

"We are going to find the dick heads that started it, and i will have a word with them... how does that sound baby?" Luke said as I giggled

"Okay..." I said

"Go back to sleep baby doll, it's 12:47 am." Luke said sleepily.

We leaned back onto the bed as I faced the wall.

Luke wrapped his arms around me, pressing his chest to my back. I bent my legs and Luke did the same. He intertwined his fingers with mine and came so close to be I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Goodnight.." I whispered

"Goodnight, love." Luke whispered back.

I could stay like this forever.

---

The nest morning I woke up and smelled something cooking in like kitchen.

"Luke are you fuCKING MAKING PANCAKES YASSSS BITCH!" I screamed from the bed.

"Ashton calm the fuck down its not like they're choCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES."

"YOU DIDNT!" I jumped out of bed and ran into the kitchen.

"YOU FUCKING DID!" i jumped up and down as Luke gave me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes.

"Ha your dick bounces when you jump, I can see it through your boxers." Luke said in a really creepy monotone voice.

"And your doeSNT?!!!" I put the plate down and wrapped my arms around the larger boy

"You're so silly and cute I love you." Luke said into my hair.

"Hmm." I hummed into his shoulder.

"Ash?" Luke said pulling away and fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes?" I giggled, cupping his face.

"Can- can I show you how much I love you?"

My heart pounded. Did he mean... you know?

"What?" I said

Luke scratched the back of his neck and looked at me in the eyes.

"Can I show you how much I love you?" he repeated stepping closer to me.

"Lu- Luke, I'm a virgin." I laughed and Luke shrugged.

"Well I mean someone sucked my dick but that was in like 9th grade." I laughed again and Luke bit his lip.

"Come on loser." he giggled and grappled my hand as he led me to the bedroom.

Let's just say we had a nice morning.

A really good morning.

If you know what I mean.

///

HI EVERYONE SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 2 MONTHS BUT AYYE IM BACK THANKS FOR ALMOST 2K READS YALL ARE WONDERFUL ILYSM