So, it is Friday. The dance is next weekend and we all honestly are super siked. I'm also supposed to hang with Ellie for a girl's night and I was going to introduce her to Leah but since Aunt Kenz wants me at the studio, I'll just bring them along.

"So, when do I get to meet your friends?" Dominic asks. I eye him distastfully. "Never Dom...never. You idiots will scare them away." I say sweetly. Nick scoffs. "We haven't scared Leah away." He retorts. I smile way too cheerfully.

"She's terrified of you. Y'all are hideous. She's just too nice." They all scoff loudly, making me laugh. Except Damien. He pouts. "I'm hideous?" He asks. I frown.

"No no. Of course not D. I meant Nick, Henry and Dominic." I assure him. He smiles widely again and begins eating his breakfast.

"Naomi." I groan extra loudly for dramatic effect and stand. The boys flank my sides. "Leave her alone Douglas." Henry sneers. "She doesn't want to see you." Nick scowls. "Or speak to you." Dominic finished. Damien just squeezes my hand and glares up at Colton.

"Seriously dude, give her space." Duncan says, appearing beside his leader. My family nods a greeting towards him. "I have." He mutters. I laugh bitterly. "No you haven't. Unless you're counting when you seemed to avoid me after the date and kiss a certain bitch." I reply. Colton winces.

"And I'm sorry. But can I have one more chance?" He begs. I release a sigh. Everyone deserves a second chance, right? "You have three hours to prove to me you actually love me." I decide. My brothers and cousins stare at me in complete shock. Colton grins. "Thank God...um so can I have like an hour or two to prepare?" He asks.

I shrug. "Pick me up at school in two hours." He nods and walks away with a hop in his step. Duncan chuckles and shakes his head at me. "I wouldn't have given him another change Naomi." He says. I shrug. "I'm not you." He smiles and follows his boss.

"Are you insane?" Nick exclaims.

"Yep."

"You're crazy Naomi!" Henry whines.

I grin. "Noted"

"You're going to get your heart broken." Dom mumbles.

I smile wider. "I'll risk it."

"You're brave." Damien says.

I chuckle. "Thanks Damien"

---------------------------------------

I've been watching the clock all morning. One more minute and it will hit Colton's two hour mark. And.....

Now.

"Can Naomi Cooper please report to the office for dismissal. Naomi Cooper for dismissal please." I laugh. How'd he pull that off? I stuff my work in my backpack and leave class. Why is my mom here?

"Oh sweetie! C'mon. You have that doctor's appointment with Doctor Douglas." She says cheerfully. I stifle a laugh and follow her out.

Colton is leaning against his motorcycle with his arms crossed. His face lights up when he sees me. "Naomi!" He exclaims. Mom steps in front of me.