Pet to lovers,Danti

Anti and dark are both pets who live separate lives with their owners. Dark is a Rottweiler Inu and anti is a Siberian husky Inu. Anti is an omega and dark is an alpha. Their owners are Die and lucifer.

Die is best friends with lucifer and usuallu visits him without anti but one day, because anti was a good pet, die takes him with when he goes to see lucifer.

Dark and anti hit it off when they first meet and hung out alot together but anti's scent was driving dark crazy and gave dark a powerful urge to claim and breed anti, make anti his but he didn't act on those urges.

As anti came to visit dark more and more, the two pets grew closer and closer but their owners didn't know. Soon there was obvious attraction between anti and dark. Soon the two pets began to secretly date and one night when anti stayed over at darks house, the two pets had mated. 2 weeks later anti complained of stomach pains, wasn't eating much and always threw up, so die takes him to the doctor for a check up and die discovers something shocking. Anti was expecting a litter of pups. About 12 pups.

When asked about the father, die was told that the father of anti's pups was a Rottweiler Inu named dark. Die calls lucifer and unknown to lucifer, dark overhears what has been said... Is dark happy about it? Is dark proud that he's going to be a father?

Credit to:cutiepie_sweetsssss