Baby Genius,Markicest

Anti and die are two evil scientists who specialize in the study and experimentation of Littles born with the secrets of the universe and they keep these Littles in a secret laboratory  below the ground floor of a building they work at. In a big section of the lab they have a special habitat for the Littles to grow up in and people to care for them. And each little has there own room that they are put in. The Littles are more babies than adults and are a couple months to around 2 years old. The two scientists experiment on the minds of the Littles and believe that they have a break through in pre language talk. That Littles can speak to each other but adults don't understand their language. However when they learn to talk outside of their language like their first words, and they forget all the knowledge of the universe and they become normal babies. The scientists call this process "crossing over". The Littles have their separate play areas which are on  platforms with a glass window. On the outside they are monitored by computers run by people and inside they are watched by their caretakers. Mark is one of the Littles and he's the smartest one there. He's about 6 months old. He can crawl and walk abit but not entirely. He often tries to escape the lab and one night when he did, he was caught and taken back there. Dark was his caretaker and had been caring for Mark since he first met him. Mark is very close to dark. One night Mark tries to escape from the lab again and this time dark catches him and asks him why he keeps trying to escape. When Mark talks to him, telling him why, dark is surprised because he could understand what Mark was saying. But how?

Credit to:cutiepie_sweetsssss