Childhood sweetheart,Markicest

September 1996 (random date lol)

6 year old dark was walking down the streets of LA with his mom holding her hand. She was taking dark to a nearby fun fair. At the fair, dark had alot of fun then he noticed a little boy around 5 years old with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes standing infront of a stall staring longingly at a stuffed dolphin plushie. Seeing this, dark walked over and tried to win it and on the third try he did. He won it. He handed the dolphin plushie to the boy who took it and cuddled it with a cute little smile. "tank you!" the little boy said. "chu welcome!" dark said the boys smile bringing a smile to his face. "I'm Mark by the way" the little boy said holding out his hand. "I'm dark but you can call me Damien!" dark said shaking marks hand, feeling a strange spark of electricity go up his small arm which Mark felt as well but neither understood it. "can we be fwiends?" mark asked with a hopeful look. Dark nodded "yes we can be fwiends. Best fwiends" he said with a smile. The two boys spent the rest of the day together at the fair.

September 2019 - present day

23 year old dark smiled as he walked through the same fair holding his boyfriend marks hand smiling. He stopped at a stall smiling "remember that stall?" he said to mark. 22 year old Mark smiled with a cute giggle "i never forgot it." he said softly to dark looking him in the eyes. Dark smiled before going down on one knee as if he was tying his shoe only to pull out a red box opening it causing Mark to gasp. Dark was proposing to him in the same spot they first met in, on their anniversary of the day he first met his childhood sweetheart and now he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. Dark wants to spend the rest of his life with the boy he fell in love with when they were just little kids. Mark is in tears. He doesn't know what to say. Does he say yes?

Credits to:cutiepie_sweetsssss