figure skating love

Darkiplier loved the ice. His love for figure skating went back to childhood years. Dark had been figure skating since he was a child and he was heading for the grand championship in Honolulu Hawaii but on the  night of the championship, darks skates were sabotaged by a jealous competitor named anti and when dark did his finishing move, which was a spin move in the air, he crashed onto the ice getting hurt badly. Really badly infact severely. The mental trauma damaged him and he lost his passion for skating. Years later dark, now living in LA, notices a figure skating championship at the LA skate arena and goes to check it out seeing lucifer skating. Hes amazed by lucifers skills but knows that he is better than lucifer. Lucifers eyes lock with darks and there's a spark. A connection. Lucifer recognizes dark as the former figure skating champion who disappeared from public eye after a horrible accident and is determined to bring back darks lost passion for skating. Lucifer knows it won't be easy but he's determined to get dark back on the ice again, even if it costs him his own career. While helping dark regain his passion, he gains something else. Darks heart. And dark gains his.

Credit to:cutiepie_sweetsssss