Camille. Harrys stunning ex girlfriend that I knew he still had feelings for. I could tell by the way someone would bring up her on, he would get quiet and shut himself off. I wonder what happened between them? I am guessing it had hurt him a lot. Guess we can both relate to heartbreak.

I finally looked up at Harry, after looking down at the floor for the hundredth time. When I looked up at his eyes, I saw something different though. He did not look sad or angry, just confused. His eyes were pleading with me. I could not tear my eyes away from his gorgeous eyes.

"Please tell me you feel the same, your killing me with this silence." I kept my eye contact with him, before taking a leap of faith. I do not know where all this confidence came from, but I leaped in Harrys arms and connected our lips.

As soon as our lips connected, I felt Harry gasp before moving his lips with mine quickly. This kiss was different though. It was slower and more passionate. He was telling me something through this kiss as I was with him.

I did not know what this was between us, but we had chemistry and I could not deny that. I liked Harry a lot and as much as I have tried to deny my feelings, I could not any more. I liked him the second I met him. His personality, his vibe, his kindness, and his looks were just another plus. Whatever this was between us scared the shit out of me. The one thing I did not want was a distraction, but it was too late for that.

Harry has become a distraction that I honestly deep down did not want to get rid of.

I moved my hands to the side of his face and pulled him closer to me. As cheesy as it sounded, it was like our lips were made for each other. It felt so right to be kissing him. It felt normal, I felt happy doing so.

He made me feel like a school girl all over again, with his charming comments. He made me feel happy and I could no longer deny that. Yes, this could end horribly, but it could also turn into something extremely beautiful.

I wanted to take that risk. I needed to stop hiding behind the fear of what could happen, but just living in the moment. I was already living my dream of being able to sing for a huge crowd, but as much as I loved it with my whole heart, it did not make my fully happy. I still had that dark cloud over me, no matter how much I loved and enjoyed it. When I was with Harry that cloud just seemed to magically vanish.

When Harry disconnected his lips from mind for a breath of air, I took the opportunity to inspect his flushed face. He looked gorgeous as always.

He was breathing heavily and looked even more confused by my actions. I do not blame him though, I have been giving him mixed signals, but I knew what I wanted.

I wanted him. I am done living in fear, I am just going to take a risk and hopefully it doesn't backfire on me. No, I will not even think of the what ifs. I am going to think of the now opportunities and right now I have the perfect man in front of me.

I gave Harry a toothy grin before whispering, "Your right, I like you, a lot more than I would like to admit." As I continued I saw Harrys eyes brighten and his lips seemed to curve into a small smile.

"I do not know what this is between us, but I am willing to try and figure it out, together." I looked up at Harrys facial expression to see the most loving and happy expression on his face. I would do anything to keep him as happy as he was now.

He nodded at my words before smiling brightly. "Together." I giggled at him more nodding quickly, "yeah, together."

We probably looked silly, but I could not give a flying shit. I was happy.

Harry then crashed his lips back to mind and again my mind went blank and my body was now in full control again. I moved my lengthy fingers to his hair and pulled on it lightly, knowing he loved when I did it. He groaned softly, which only encouraged me more.

Harry slowly backed me up to the edge of his bed, before lowering me and climbing on top of me. My body was in full control of me and all self control of mine had sailed out the door, but I did not care. This was what I wanted.

Me and Harry figuring out what we were.

Together.

***

917,329 likes/30,149 comments

{sydney.cross} together

harrystyles- photo creds 🥰

kathrine.scott- lovely best friend

fanaccount- did harry just use an emoji??

onedirectionfan- so pretty

hater- i hope you die

harryfanaccount- #Hydney

zendaya- stunning woman

30,142 more comments...

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this beefy chapter!

Well, it finally happened..wahoo! #Hydney all the way!! :P

Give this chapter a vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Thank you all so much ad always TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS!

-Lexie xx