thirteen ↬ damsel in heat

for mature audiences only

siya fiddled with her fingers in her lap. the setting sun kissed her brown skin through the sunroof of his lincoln. his scent was intoxicating her as soft jazz played lowly – picking up for the small gaps between conversation.

"i'm so proud of you nas" she spoke with a genuine smile.

he squeezed her hand in his, placing a gentle kiss to her palm. "thank you my queen"

"seriously nas. you've been so focused and all that hardwork is paying off" she lifted his chin giving him a chaste kiss.

"i've been busy working towards something and you've always believed in me" he whispered – merely inches apart.

"i know you can be so hard on yourself. you're becoming a wonderful man" she spoke so confidently. he smirked at her faintly. she was so sure of him. she always saw him. the real him.

it made him feeling good to hear his girl praise him and celebrate his accomplishments; someone had to. nas was so humble and siya reminded him to enjoy the small victory.

"you sure know how to make a nigga feel good" he teased; her hand caressing the hairs that grew along his chin.

his voice was honey - sweet and gentle more enticing than the r&b that continued in the background. his facial hair she toyed with tickled the pads of her thumbs; the simple gesture having its affect on them both.

her hands were so soft and the sound of the small charms on her bracelet tempted him to touch her.

"how is your art? you don't have your notepad with you" he mumbled needing to keep his mind open to anything but her touch.

"i've taken a break actually" she shrugged, "i mean i've been busy getting settled"

"hamptons" he chuckled with a shake of his head.

"yeah it's been fun" she offered, "rich kids can party"

"so close but so far away" a scowl formed on his face before siya leaned over and brushed her full lips against his.

"you have me right now" she replied lips falling back in tune with his.

"tempting" he chuckled pulling away from her with a kiss to the forehead.

"you starting to hurt my pride" she sank into the passenger seat - frustrated.

"si-" he started not sure how they were constantly danced around this conversation, "i'm not rejecting you... when the time right-"

"baby i'm ready" the pads of her fingers moved from under his chin to behind his ear. she was rubbing him in all the right places. she looked at him through her lashes with a dimpled smirk.

all those dirty thoughts he'd been keeping contained came to the forefront as he took her all the way in. her legs were bare unlike usual - no fishnets or stockings - despite still having on her school uniform. those smooth thighs were just welcoming.

"you trying to get me started yo" he chuckled darkly her hand moving alongside his jawline. she took his other hand in hers and placed it on her knee fidgeting with his fingers.

"touch me" her voice was sensual – he swallowed the lump in his throat. he was fighting against himself not wanting to move to fast when she was ushering his hand up her leg. soft was understatement. smooth and warm. no one else had gotten this close to her – that thought alone drove him wild. siya was beyond gorgeous and she was his.

his breathing was uneven as his fingers grew a mind of their own. he was barely above her uniform skirt when he stopped himself causing her to whine.

muse; nasir jonesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें