|yours pt.3 • lucifer morningstar|

Start from the beginning

I had absolutely no idea what was happening to me. All I could wrap my mind around was Lucifer, my undying hatred towards him, and the feeling of impending doom that could fall on me at any second.

The adrenaline rush slowly died down, leaving only a euphoric feeling that was left throughout my mind and body.

The fuzzy feeling I felt when I was excited was bubbling in the pit of stomach. Almost as if there were numerous amounts of butterflies waiting to be set free.

"Is it done?" A familiar voice broke through the blissful silence.

"Yes Dark Lord. The mortal is now ready to be awaken. But I must warn you, she will not be happy with the situation that you have unwillingly bestowed upon her."

The butterflies that I once had immediately vanished at the strangers words. It wasn't just the ghoulish way it spoke, but what he said sent a fearful shiver down my spine.

What the hell was he talking about?

"You know nothing, Nyx." Lucifer growled. I heard his voice come closer to my 'sleeping' form.

"She is now the Queen of Hell. She will be pleased with the gifts that I have given her. For she is much more powerful than even Sabrina herself."

I could feel the once dying flame of my soul flicker inside me. Then, turn into a beautiful mix of orange and red. Moving fast and hot as a wild fire.

I was angry.

There is no way that I'm a witch now. I was perfectly fine being a boring, weak human. It meant I didn't have to abide by this assholes rules!

"As you wished, Dark Lord." The stranger spoke enthusiastically for the last time. "Your bride has finally come home. The Queen of Hell is here after centuries of tormented waiting! I am honored to be by your side as-"

"Quiet!" Lucifer spoke loud and clear. "Begin preparations for the feast at once! Save the kind words for her."

I heard the sound of tapping shoes as the stranger descended out of the room. Now, I was fully awake and ready to pounce on Lucifer, giving him a piece of my mind.

A familiar scent invaded my senses. The smell of spice and something dark lingered in the air, the aroma of the devil himself.

"I know your awake, darling."

I grumbled to myself. Of course he did, my back was hurting like a bitch and I wanted nothing more than to sit up. Even if it required a conversation with Lucifer.

"It's (Y/n), jackass."

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, a yawn escaping my mouth. What had my poor back been through?

"Mhmm." He hummed in a condescending manner.

I looked at him with a hateful glare. I really wish I could throw something at him right now.

"I take it you over heard?" He spoke, ignoring the look of displeasure on my face.

"I did. And I am pissed." I said, the annoyance and uncomfortableness of the situation starting to get to me.