JEALOUSY

Yuju.

I can't stand it anymore.. Yerin and sinb are always together! What about me!

Sinb and yerin is walking together infront of me.
I decided to interfere..

" Yerin unnie!" I jump to her back.. And hugged her..

Sinb stop and gave me a dead stare.. I ignore it..
I don't care about her..

" Yuju ah! You miss me?." Yerin said while caressing my chin like a puppy.

I nodded.

She smiled.. " oh.. Really.. Let me kissed you!"

She's about to kiss me when sinb cover my mouth.
" no kissing in front of me!" She said..

i removed her hand on my mouth..

And i glare at her. I started to feel irritated.

" Yeah!! What's wrong with you?! I just wanted to have fun with yerin unnie!!" I shouted..

The other girl stop. Then look toward us.,

====================================

The other girls heard yuju's voice.
They turn around and saw.. Sinb and yuju having an argument.. While yerin is in the middle.

They rush to them..

" I just wanted to have time with yerin unnie! What is your problem?!" Yuju shouted..

" Can't you just wait because im talking to her!" Sinb respond

They can feel a tension.. Between the two.,
" can you two stop arguing? Can we just walk in peace?" Yerin suggested..

" NO!!!!" They responded unison.
" i know your just messing up with me..  I love you both.. So lets go... Together and enjoy our trip." Yerin worrying about the situation. She never experienced being sandwiched by two people and she doesn't like the feeling..it makes her suffocate and she needs an air to breath..

" you need to choose between us!" Its sinb..

" Yeah! She's right!" Yuju added.

" Hey! What's wrong with both of you? Why are you making her choose between the two of you." Umji questioned.

" Coz.. We don't have to share from yerin unnie!" Yuju answered.

Umji frowned.. " Aren't you both being childish? " She crossed her arm..

" She needs too!" Sinb yell.

Sowon.. Notice that yerin is not around anymore.

" I think the person you are talking about left us.. already." Sowon said..
" what's wrong with you?!!! Are you going to.argue because.of this?!! " Sowon started to get mad.
" Why are you making her choose between the two of you? Aren't she's doing that ever since?! Yah!! Yerin is hurting because you are fighting because of her!! " She lecture yuju and sinb who bow  their head because of embarrassment.
The only thing they can do is to Absorb all the words that came out of sowon mouth.

"you two. Find her or you'll be dead!!" Eunha Said gave them a stern look..

Yuju and sinb obey eunha command.

Umji decided to join yuju in finding yerin.,
While sinb choose to look for yerin alone..
Eunha and sowon choose to be together to look for yein.

========================================================================

Yerin

I walk out..
I can't bare it..
Why are they fighting because of me?
Why do i have to choose.?!
My feet took me to a small bridge over the small lake.