TRUST NO ONE

YERIN

its 5:30 pm when i entered in a small cafe and i saw the person that i am going to meet. she saw me and smiled brightly.

i gulp, as i walk towards her i felt uneasy, just like how i felt like before.

" finally you are here, have a sit i don't want everyone recognize us," she giggle. but when i look around there is no customer at the time , only the server are there..  but i ignore it.

"ne," and i sit in front of her. again the girl smiled brightly.

" so how is everything, thank you for unblocking me,,"

" its nothing, i just wanted to give you a chance. sana." i smiled shyly she held my hand.

" its okay , no worries i do understand." she gave me a reassurance smile

i don't know what to do .. but i just let her touch my hand.

Then a waitress came with drinks , i frown how come she is giving us drinks i haven't order yet.

"oh, i ordered before you came and asked them to serve it if i have company. and since your here they served it." sana explain. while giving me the drinks  i think its hot choco.

she smiled at me. " drink it.."

" oh yeah! " im about to drink when someone calls me. its sinb. i frown why is she calling me.? i look at sana " im sorry i think i need to answer this call.." i said

sana facial expression change from being friendly into a scary one.

i flustered.. and started to get nervous.

" its my first time to talk to you alone, and yet you wanted to answer a call from other person?" she said while giving me a death stare.

i need to come up with a lie.. " u-uhmm because one of the manager is looking for me.. because i did not ask permission to go out." i lied , i am praying in my mind that she will accept the reason.

she cross her arms and nodded.. " okay, but be quick "

i nodded and answered my phone.

"YES MANAGER YEAH, UHMM IM OUTSIDE , I WENT TO MEET SOMEONE IN CUT CAFE. " i look at sana who is now busy with her phone.. " help!" i whispered. then i hung up the call

"finally your done, im starting to get bored.." sana said while yawning..

" where are we?" she smirked.

SINB

I decided to stay this weekend in the apartment because my family is on a business trip. on my way home i bought chicken since i was starving.

i decided to text sowon..

SINB
unnie, where are you? are you still in the house? i bought chicken.

SOWON
oh sorry the four of us left already Yerin left earlier but i don't think she will go home to incheon

SINB
oh really? okay i guess only the two of us will stay this weekend

SOWON
yeah.. don't do anything stupid sinb-ah i will kill you when i get back.

SINB
arrasseo unnie, you don't need to scare me. bye now im at the door..

when i get inside the house..

no one is around.. i put the chicken in the kitchen.

and walk to my room to change my clothes..