PAST OR PRESENT

At the arcade. sowon sinb and yerin meet eunwoo in the arcade, sinb and sowon stayed at the foodcourt while eunwoo and yerin decided to play some games.

"Yah eunwoo, stop murmuring, I can't concentrate." She yell because eunwoo is keep bothering her while playing claw machine.

"Noona get me the dragon stuff toy. I wanted it" eunwoo points at the stuff toy.

" aishh!! Your too loud , get away from me.! " yerin push him..

" aissh noona , just get me the dragon!" He commanded.

" gosh! Arrasseo! Just go away!" Yerin made a shoo gesture.

Eunwoo went to another game. It is a shooting game once you shoot all the target you will win a huge stuff toy.

Eunwoo is determined to get the prize to yerin.
He likes yerin but eunwoo is scared because he knows that yerin likes someone else. She didn't tell him who it was but he decided to keep his feelings for him self for now. He was waiting for the right moment so he can confess to yerin.

Yerin is focused on getting a stuff toy at the claw machine.
She only had one try left.
She took a deep breath.
And started to press the button.

Her eyes widen when she saw the claw locked in the stuffed toy.
And went straight to the hole.

Yerin jump because of happiness..
she took the dragon. And look for eunwoo.
He saw eunwoo walking towards her .

" noona,!" He waved at her

Yerin give him an eye smile, " where did you go?" She asked
" oh i played over there and won this.." eunwoo gave yerin a huge duck.

Yerin is surprised to see a huge duck..
" ommo eunwoo!!!" She jumped to eunwoo and give him a quick hug.

" are you happy noona?" He said

" ne, well because you gave me something.. I'll give this to you!" She hand a dragon stuff toy to eunwoo. The guy felt touch because this was his first time to get a stuffed toy.

" thank you noona," he said

Yerin just nodded.. and they continue playing other games.

Sinb

I can't help my self but to feel envy to eunwoo.
I unconsciously crushed the cup that i am holding.

" yah sinb! What is going on? You crushed your cup before i can pour you some drinks!" Sowon unnie protest.

" oh im sorry unnie," i look at her frowning.

" tell me what is bothering you right now?" She gave me a stern look.

My eyes went to yerin and eunwoo direction.

" so its because of them?" I look again at sowon unnie who is now lookinb g at yerin and eunwoo direction.

" so its true you were jealous." Sowon unnie remarked

I look down..

" you know what? Yerin loves you so much but you choose to hurt her."

I don't want to hear it. Because it hurts.

" you broke her. Do you know how many liters of tears she wasted for you?" Sowon unnie voice became stern.
" but even you hurt her, she forgave you. "

" i know unnie, and i regret hurting her unnie, i swear." I started to cry.

" so what do you want to do? Look how happy she is right now. I never seen her smile like that since you and her broke up"