good day or not? Part 1

Author note:

Im sorry if i had to write today, i would like to say thank you for reading my story.
This next chapters is kind of dramatic so please bare it.
Uhmm , thank you for reading my story.
Sorry for my grammar. Please free to comment.. thank you.. and bye for now.

Ps. My cat delivered a cute tiny creature today. I'm wondering what name should i give. Any suggestion?
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•===•=•=

Sinb

I woke up Feeling tired. I guess this is the effect of practicing all day.

When i open my eyes i saw sleeping yerin.
I smiled.
The memory from the incident yesterday came back to me.

She kissed me..
does it means that she felt the same way as mine?
I keep staring at her..
she looks peaceful when she sleep

I touch her face..

" unnie , can you feel my heart? I'm just looking at you but my heart keep beating so fast. Only you can do this to me" i whispered
" but unnie, I'm scared because I don't know what's really in your heart" i added

But i was suprised when yerin pulled me on her chest and wrap me with her arms.

Dogdogdogdog

" sinb-ah can you hear it again?" She asked
" your just talking but my heart wanted to come to you as if she wanted to hugged you like this" and she hugged me tightly .

" unnie I can't breath.." I exclaimed

She released me from her embraced and smiled at me

" good morning sinb- ah..im also confused about my feelings towards you.. I don't want to rush things. I really wanted to know my real feelings for you.. so can you help me find the answer?" Yerin unnie looks at me with a loving eyes.

I nodded ..

She smiled and hugged me again.. now her head is on my chest..

" oh, your heart is saying something" she exclaimed

I frown .. " jinja? What is it unnie? What is my heart saying?" I asked

She look up to me and give me her famous eye smile.

" your heart says , we need to get up and make some breakfast coz im starving now" she said..

I chuckled" cute, okay then lets eat breakfast" we stood up and fixed my bed.
Yerin went to the bathroom to wash her face.

I decided to wash my face in my parents room.
When I finished i went to our kitchen down stairs..
And prepare our breakfast.
Yerin unnie went down to help me to prepare our food.

=================================================+====================

Yerin is busy cooking when her phone rings.

Taehyon is calling..
She wanted to ignore him..
she decline the call..

Sinb on the other hand look at yerin who seems annoyed while looking at her phone.

Yerin phone ring again this time she answered the call..

Taehyon
Why are you declining my calls?
Are you with someone?!!

Yerin sighed getting tired of taehyon actions

Yerin
Tae, please stop. Whining this early morning.