𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY

Start from the beginning

Maeve began to think about the lives to had taken, the people she had hurt. She began to question everything and that made her eyes water, she didn't know if she should still be in the Titans, they don't know what she did in Cadmus, she didn't even know if she could even tell them, she didn't even know if she could tell Garfield, who has already been through so much shit.

"I did this." This snapped the 19-year-old out of whatever trance she was in, glancing towards Conner, Maeve didn't even remember when he let go of her hand. "It wasn't me, but I did this. I'm sorry." "We know. It's good to have you back. Did anyone ever tell you you can really throw a punch?" A few of them chuckled. The bystanders began to clap in appreciation. Rachel began to laugh. Maeve saw Garfield wave only to remember he was naked, catching the robe. Maeve smiled, her eyes still watery, walking towards him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I missed you." She mumbled; her voice was soft.

"Mommy, my dolly." "Stay here baby." A mother and daughter spoke.

Dawn walked towards the doll and picked it up. She squatted in front of the daughter. "Is this your dolly?" Dawn asked, "She's safe now." "Thank you." The mother said. "Of course." Maeve watched as the electric tower began to fall, the blondes eyes widened. Before the tower could touch the ground Donna caught it, screaming in agony. "Maeve!" Someone screamed, snapping Maeve out of her shocked state and she extended her arms and created two large supporter beams, lifting them up out of Donna's hold. When Donna was no longer holding the tower she fell to the ground, everyone was screaming for Donna, Maeve could feel the sadness of her friend not moving building up within her, she couldn't feel her heart beat through the ground, a choked sob escaped Maeve's mouth as she struggled to hold the beams up, Dick pulled her out from under the tower and Maeve dropped the supporting beams that fell into the ground where they originally were. The blonde fell on all fours, letting out small sob. Maeve could have caught the tower, she could have saved Donna, but she froze.

⛧彡

They were at the airport; Donna was going home. Donna's death had effected everyone differently, Maeve blamed herself, she blamed herself for a lot. Maeve tried to comfort Garfield who was still recovering from being under Cadmus's mind control, he would get nightmares, flashbacks, and they always ended with him crying. He was not a killer, he never was and never will be, she remembered what he was like when he first bit someone, he was not a built killer.

Maeve had asked Rachel to heal her neck and the teen did so, now their was not mark, nor was there a scar, but Maeve could still feel it. At the airport, Dawn, Hank, Dick and Conner had pulled the coffin out of the car, Dick handing her lasso to the beautiful amazon warriors.

The blonde watched while Dick and Rachel spoke, watching while Rachel walked on to the plane, leaving. Dick walked back towards the group "She's going with them... isn't she?" Maeve questioned, Dick smiled lightly, nodding his head.

The plane began taking off and Maeve felt an urge to look to her side and when she did she saw Jason, on a motorcycle "I'll be back." Maeve said as she walked away from the group, hoping to catch Jason who drove away. And she did, standing in front of the bike.

"Donna died." Maeve said, her eyes watering. "Rachel left." Her voice broke as she stared at the teen who still had the helmet on his head. "I killed people." Tears threatened to leave her eyes, but she wouldn't let them. "The least you could do is take off your fucking helmet and turn off the bike and hug me you asshole." And he did so, throwing his leg off the bike. He walked towards her with a solemn look and gave her a hug. "It was you.... The people that died at Cadmus." She pulled away looking up at him. "I don't-I don't want anyone to know." "I deleted it. I broke into Wayne manner and deleted it." "Why would you do that?" "Because, you were the only one in the team that didn't treat me like a lost cause, you treated me like an actual human being."

She sighed and pushed her head against his chest, tightening her hold. "Would it be weird if I kissed you?" "Jason." She warned. "Right! sorry, I was kidding... unless your into it." she smiled chuckling, slapping his side lightly, pulling away from the hug, she kissed him on the cheek. "You shouldn't be mad at Rose. I can tell you really like each other." She smiled, before it dropped completely, looking up at him, she decided to tell him.

"Your not going to see me for a while." "Why?" He asked. "I'm leaving. Don't ask me where because I am not going to tell you, but I'm leaving... Tara knows, she's coming with me, but besides Tara, you are the only one who knows so far." "Are you coming back?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't know."

"You have my number. Call me if you need anything." She smiled. He got back on his bike and before he put the helmet on. "What are you going to tell Garfield?" He asked. "Be safe." She smiled sadly, he put the helmet on and rid away. "Maeve!" She looked and saw Garfield. "We're leaving." She nodded her head and walked towards him; he placed his arm around her which resulted in her leaning more into him.

⛧彡

They all sat at the table, in memory of Donna, everything she liked was on the table "What was her deal with tomatoes?" Garfield asked. "She called it, The devils fruit." Kory replied. "Hold on... tomato is a fruit." "If it has seeds, it's a fruit." Tara said. "No shit." Hank said, shocked by the fact, which caused everyone at the table to chuckle.

"Donna Troy and I were a couple of strays. Nothing linking us, other than parents that liked to dress up at night and fight crime. She saw us as family. But I wasn't much interested in family then. Families can be fucked up. I mean look around. We've all spent our lives recovering from the damages done by our families. Donna knew something I didn't; if you throw enough strays together, you get the best kind of family. One bound not by DNA but by a collective sense of duty and devotion to another. And when you lose someone you love... you need this. What we have right here. Whats next for us all? I don't know. That's the million-dollar question. Anyway..." He grabbed the orange drink, chuckling. "To Donna Troy... Thanks for giving me a second chance at family, and thanks to you guys for taking me back in. To the Titans." "Titans!" Everyone said, holding their drink up. Tara and Maeve made eye contact, both with a matching expression. "To Donna Troy." Kory said. "Donna Troy." Everyone repeated.

Everyone took a drink of the orange soda. "Ugh, that's what she's been drinking this whole time?" Hank commented. "I think it's great." Dawn smiled; everyone began to bicker on the taste of the drink which made Maeve smile.

Garfield got up out of his sit from beside Maeve. "Guys?" Garfield said causing everyone to look towards him. "There's cops and the bomb squad responding to a disturbance in the mission district. Sounds bad." Everyone began looking at one another, thinking about what to do. Dawn was first to stand up. "What are we waiting for?" Dawn asked and slowly everyone stood up. Maeve walked beside Tara as they walked through the hall. "One more." Maeve mumbled in Russian to her cousin, who glanced down, nodding her head slowly.

ya'll ready to cry next chapter cause i know i aint

ALSO SEASON 2 IS DONE NOOOOOOOO!!!