𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION

VASTLY

TWENTY-ONE

TWENTY-ONE

Maeve was in the kitchen, her yellow headphones over her head while she danced in Garfield shirt and a pair of black running shorts, she was currently listening to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. She could faintly hear grunting through the music. She frowned her eyebrows and slid the headphones down until they were around her neck, she follows the grunting finding Garfield and Jason in the training area, Maeve watched as Jason have his back to Garfield – considering he wore a blind fold. Garfield walked behind him and wacked him on the head with the training stick, Jason ripped off his blind fold and turned to Garfield. "Fuck, man!" He exclaimed. "You said: Don't hold back." "What were you doing? I was fucking blindfolded!" "You said: don't hold back" Garfield attempted to mimic Jason's voice, Maeve looked to her side, seeing Rachel and Dick. "Should I get the hose." Rachel asked. "Again." The blonde mumbled as she followed Rachel down the steps.

"Whats going on?" Dick asked. "We did what you said, the blindfold thing and he went nuts on me." "He said, don't hold back!" Garfield repeated, Maeve walked to his side and wrapped both arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Then why do we even learn to fight like this, man?" Jason asked. "Hey, it's idiotic, we have eyes." "In battle, anything can be taken from you." "Your hands." He grabs Jason's hand and twists in around in a unnatural position, Maeve was bare foot and she learnt that when bare foot she is a better fighter, she doesn't know how it works, but she can anticipate her opponents next move and this causes her to let go of Garfield and step away so Dick can make a point.

The adult strikes at Garfield who blocks the attack causing Dick to stick it into the ground, between his feet. "Your feet." Twirling the stick he points it at Rachel, right in front of her eye. "And your eyes... No matter what is taken you must be able to keep fighting and win. Alright get changed. Attack scenarios in the tech room in five minutes, then breakfast... talking to you Maeve!" He said as she walked away. "I will eat whenever the fuck I want." She called out. "Mae!" "I'm not listening." She said in a sing song voice, she jogged to catch up to Garfield grabbing a hold of his hand. "You have a muesli in your pocket don't you?" She smiled. "No.... its in my bra." She whispered causing his eyes to widen slightly and become flustered, Garfield now realising she was wearing one of his shirts. "Oh." He squeaked out, coughing. Maeve smiled and kissed his cheek before running off to her room to get ready for the simulation.

⛧彡