Imagine that: I love you 3000 in 10000 hours

Lauren/you

Lauren's point of view

"Wahhhhhh huhuhuhuhu"

"Oh my god please stop I can't take this anymore"

"No no nohhh"

"Wahhh"

"Hu hu hu hu"

I watch as my girlfriend grabs her third box of tissue rolls which basically will be empty soon.

That was the last box of tissues we had in stock. Now I have to groceries some again.

"Wahhhuhuhuhu"  y/n hysterically sneeze through the tissue while her tears continuously flow down on her cheeks. God this girl is wasted.

"I love you three thousand" Tony flashes a smile to his child before disappearing.

Another loud groan came from my girlfriend.

"Nooo hu hu hu hu hu" she cried out loudly and was supposed to grab another roll of tissues but too bad it was empty and only the roller was left.

She furrow her eyebrows and cries even more "l-lauren t-t-tissue?" She asked her voice literally cracking and it was so off.

I chuckle at her shaking my head "sorry baby but looks like you've used up all of our tissues"

She frown and continue to cry but instead crawl closer to me and lay her head on my chest suddenly she tug onto my shirt lifting it up a bit, I Arched an eyebrow getting confused with her actions.

"What are you doi-"

Before I could even finish my words y/n wrap my shirt on her nose and blew it all she's been keeping out in my clothes.

She sniff with a hiccup before pulling away from me.

I look at her in disbelief before darting my sight down to my shirt which is currently filled with her gooey 'thing'

"S-sorry b-baby I need to let it o-out" she croaked out still sniffing.

Right of course.

I mean come on!

Who needs tissues!?

When you have your girlfriend's shirt.

I sigh defenselessly before turning my attention back at her.

"Hey babe next time remind me to not make you watch action movies again alright"

This movie night was a complete disasters.

I thought it weird too but it's the truth.

My girlfriend cries over action movies.

But it's her favorite.

"I couldn't believe that Ironman died" y/n stated with another sniffle and breath out heavily.

It was just a movie but she cry like she lost a real person damn.

Making her choose the movie for tonight was a complete bad idea. I shall not let her choose again whenever she watch actions she just cry.

It's insane.

"It was just a movie baby calm your ass" I told her but she seems to be still sad.

"I know it's just a movie Lauren but still he's just a brave hero" she closed her eyes and place her palm onto her chest.

Before dramatically uttering "you shall always be remembered Tony!"

"You shall always be remember!" She literally yell as she threw her fist on the air as if she's aiming for something or fighting for something.