Imagine that: Hate could turn into something else

Camila/You

"Bitch wake up bitch wake up its 8:23" I groaned upon hearing my parrot which is basically my alarm clock blast off with it's annoying mocking voice, yes a bird is basically my alarm clock it was ever since the last time my sister slept in my bed and she was late for school so I was like bitch wake up bitch wake up and then the next thing I knew the parrot is copying me too, it was really annoying I even almost burn him alive but I had this awakening inside me saying that he's too precious to die and he still has unfinished missions in this world so I decided to spare his life.

Plus he's not that bad at the job of waking me up, his mocking voice is just so freaking annoying so it always end up for me to wake up and I get used to it so I'm waking up early now.

"Bitch wake up" the parrot repeated and again "bitch wake up"

I groaned and sit up "bitch I'm up now shut up" I roll off my bed and stand up walking towards his cage.

"Because you're doing a very great job of waking me up here's your food" I place couples of seeds into his plate as he starts eating.

I raise an eyebrow "no thank you? Huh?"

He look up which took me by surprise oh my God does he understands me? Am I an animal whisperer?

"Bitch" he muttered loudly before ducking back to eat, my eyes widened at his action "seriously!? I praise you give you food and all and you're calling me bitch!? You know what screw you you're a bitch too I'm gonna go now because I'm late keep that ugly voice of yours I don't wanna hear it" I roll my eyes and turn my back to him I grab a towel and head my way to the bathroom as I'm gonna get ready for school.

I hang my towel and remove my clothes I set the shower into the warm water before turning it on.

I ain't showering cold today it's monday and it's not the day for a morning cold shower that'll totally ruin my mood.

I put on shampoo through my hair and gently massage my scalp as I let the water rinse my head.

Ah warm is really refreshing.

After a few more minutes of shower meditation, I wrapped myself with a towel and head outside.

I put on my usual outfit, apply a little make up grab my bag.

"Bye bitch! See you later" I yelled to my parrot before I totally left my room locked.

I always leave it lock when I'm going to school because duh who knows who invade my personal stuffs there

Plus my room content is a super mature content so yeah deal with it.

"People I'm going now" I told my fams whose currently savoring the taste of their yummy breakfast.

"Y/n Hun you won't like to eat?" Dad asked.

I gave him a plain look "you're asking a rethorical question dad"

"Oh then sit down and join us first"

I shook my head "nah I can't get late it's Monday if I get that tardy bell teachers would be all cranky over me again"

"Alright hun eat when you arrive there alright take care" mom kissed my cheek so did dad and my sister? Oh she continue to eat.

"That's what you get for buying a preaching parrot who won't shut up" she chuckled which made me stop from my tracks.

I made a swift turn to look at her no one insults my birdie like that only me.

"You know what I change my mind let me at least have some toast" I said and grab the last piece of toast which is in her plate, I put it in my mouth before giving her a mocking smile and turn around leaving them.