Imagine that: Love and in denial part two

Your point of view

Camila cabello is kissing me! Should I fangirl?

I felt thousand of familiar butterflies erupt in my stomach as camila's lips move in sync with mine she have her hands at the back of my neck. My mind couldn't process at the moment. My ex slash best friend slash celebrity crush slash the girl of my life is kissing me my mind is seriously exploding. My heart is beating like crazy.

I moaned as Camila slipped her tongue in my mouth her hand is pulling me closer to her and I'm literally getting addicted to her touch. Her skin on my skin is giving me 100% electrifying shock.

After a few more minutes of our make out she pull away while panting.

"Fuck that was good" she panted as she try to catch her breath.

"We just kissed" I muttered out in disbelief.

After our on and off relationship I didn't actually thought I would feel her lips on mine again as the things between us are so freaking complicated.

"Yeah I know i actually enjoyed it" Camila said with a smirk on her face.

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked the girl and her face went into a complete excitement.

"Sleepover!?"

I nod

"Absolutely you don't have to ask twice"

Great my ex girlfriend is sleeping in the same bed with me tonight how cool is that?.

____

I'm currently laying down with camila in my arms while we're watching Netflix. It's a literal Netflix and chill.

"Y/n?" She called out and I hummed In response.

"Did you feel something when we kiss?" The tone of her voice is very serious and curious I shift on my position and take a careful look at her "Why would you like to know?".

"I just want to know if..."

I raise an eyebrow as I wait for her answer "if what?"

"Do you still love me?"

I smile at her question I cupped her face in my hands and I analyze her face as I say "you know I never stopped loving you Camila".

"Let's get back together then!" She exclaimed all of sudden which only made me laugh, she's joking right?

"What's so funny I'm serious y/n I think we should get back together"

And then what? Break up again... we're like lights... we're on and off. But sadly each and Everytime we break up I can't seem to move on...is that obsession?

"Camila you know even if we get back together it won't work right?" I sigh we both know how complicated it is, but I'm great that we're still on contact and we stayed good best friends.

"We can try again y/n maybe just maybe it'll work who knows right It's just I'm still in love with you and I want you back in my life"

Her hand caresses my cheeks softly and I could feel so much warmth in her as she touched my skin.

"I love you y/n" surprisingly she peck my lips but it was a quick contact.