BOOK 2 ANNOUNCEMENT

This is the continuation of the story of how the space thief and the storm killed billions

This is the continuation of the story of how the space thief and the storm killed billions. Nine months after the war of elevens, Lillian Arrid returns to Elliott Way for another summer of intense training to find herself in the middle of several wars that could get her killed: The Shifter-Acid world war has started, the instructors are pushing a training curriculum so rigorous, it kills, and the half the government is still trying to kill Lilly because of her powers while the other half is keeping an incredibly close eye on her.

Meanwhile, an army is settling in the sky of the Shifter World. They have weapons of fire, and those flames turn the sky red. Tasked with keeping the continuum of worlds and their interworld dimensions in balance, they're here to press their reign over the Shifter World to punish it for dabbling with the magical dimension. They kill to keep the world in order. Because of the assassins from the clouds, every government—Shifter, Fae, and Acid alike—is on the brink of collapse.

While Storm makes a dangerous alliance with Lilly to keep the assassins from the clouds distracted in order to keep both Earthens and the Shifter World protected, the assassins make a destructive alliance with the Acids. In a world of political thrills, colorful wars, and friendships put to the test, Lilly and her friends prepare for the cold violence that has swallowed the Shifter World—and now Earthens—whole.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER BELOW if you'll be back on Monday, March 9, 2020, to read Chapter 1! (Also, I adore your comments. And your votes. I love getting to know my readers!)