8

"I'll go now" ana ng dalaga at umalis na ng mansion nila. She wants to fulfill her task and that is to make a man fall for her and leave the guy named Kenzo.

She know to herself that what she's doing might hurt others but for her, it's her happiness and accomplishment. She's used to this kind of job, she's skilled and talented. She has everything.

She has a soft heart but when it comes to her father's command she need to be a stone hearted girl.

She left the mansion in reason of someone called her and invited her to attend a ball.

Wearing a red elegant gown, she entered the party with a fabulous entrance that made the audience stare at her, her perfect pair of eyes, her beautiful face, her sexy body and everything, everything about her was perfect.

"Thiara"the man uttered when he saw her, he's a half german with a pair of green eyes, he looks so handsome in his tuxedo and an eye catching neck tie.

"Jacq"she uttered and then smiled to him, it's not her first time to meet this guy, he's cute, kind and gentlemen, she can say he's almost perfect.

"I'm glad you came, thank you" ana ng binata saka inilahad ang kamay para akayin ang dalaga papuntang center table.

They laughed until they reached the center table all eyes on them, seems that they are perfect couple.

"Goodevening Thiara, we're glad you came" the beautiful woman uttered and kissed her cheeks, she looks so young even she's 45 years old. And then a handsome man stand and shake his hand with her.

"Goodevening Thiara, thanks for coming" ana ng matanda at inilahad ang upuan para sakanya.

"You know I can't say no to Jacq tita"sagot ng dalaga saka marahang tumawa. She's genuine, it's like she's almost perfect, no, indeed perfect.

"So how are you hija?" tanong ng ginang sa dalaga humarap naman ito sakanya, ngumiti bago magsalita.

"I'm fine tita, wala naman pong nagbago sakin. I think I just lost myself in way na nagpakalayo layo ako but still, nothing changed' sagot naman nito saka tinignan ang binatang katabi "And of-course here's Jacq who's always there for me, right Jacq?" baling naman nito sa binata sa tabi niya nginitian naman siya ng binata bilang pagtugon.

"The music is good, can I dance you Amore?" ana ng ama ni Jacq, iginiya nito ang asawa sa gitna saka isinabay sa indak ng musika ang mga katawan.

They look good, they still looks young when dancing on the dance floor, just like a teenage couple in an acquaintance. She wants a man like him, a discipline one and a responsible one.

Natapos ang musika at bumalik naman sa table nila ang mag-asawa, they laughed hanggang sa makaupo sila. Their endless love never fades, and she thinks it will last forever.

"Jacq hijo, why don't you dance Thiara? I'm pretty sure you'll get all attention"suhesyon ng ina ng binata, nabaling naman ang tingin ng dalaga sa binata na siya namang nakangiting nakatingin sa dalaga, nginitian niya ito saka hinampas ng marahan ang braso. She felt comfortable with him, he's like a maiden to her.

"Later mom, when the music gets better and better" he answered and then chuckled. She loves being accompanied by him.

"I'll wait for that hijo" sagot naman ng ama nito saka nakangiting bumaling sa asawa na siya namang busy sa pakikipagusap sa iba pang bisita.

They waited for the music to gets better and romantic. The guy named Jacq held her hands towards the center hall to dance.

"You look so beautiful, amore"ana ng binata habang isinasayaw ang dalaga

"You look handsome too, Jacq"

They danced like no is in there, like no one is looking at them.

"Te amo, mi amore"

***
Survey muna HAHAHAH,
How do you pronounce "MissAaaaaaAaa"?