7

Refreshing air, relaxing place and perfect place for people who wants to be alone. That's how she describe the place at this moment, she sat on the piece of rock and started imagining something.

She always follow her father's rule, she never failed to obey him, she always say yes like she doesn't know the word 'no'. For almost 3 years of not staying in the mansion she reminisce something from the past, her 1st victim, her mother, her brother and now her sister who's in trauma for almost 5 years.

She sighed heavily and wipe her tears as she remembered her mom, she was just 12 years old when her mother passed away.

-FLASHBACK-

"Thiara anak, I want you to become a good girl okay?"ana ng ina nya habang sinusuklay nito ang buhok ng bata, she's pretty, smart, obliged, and a caring and loving mother to Thiara.

"Yes po mommy, I promise" the little girl that looks exactly like her replied and then smiled.

"When mommy die don't cry okay? Mommy will be sad if you cry" ana ng ina niya na parang bata kung makapagsalita.

"Yes mommy pero hindi naman po kayo mawawala diba? You'll stay by my side po diba?"sagot naman ng bata habang yakap yakap ang laruan nito.

"Hindi natin hawak ang buhay natin anak, God gave us mission for our entire life and once we fulfill our missions God will take it back and for you to start a new life again" paliwanag naman nito sa anak na pilit pinapaintindi ang kalagayan.

She can no longer live, she only have 3 months left. She's diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and she doesn't want Thiara to know about it, she's afraid that her daughter might do something if she knows about it.

"But mommy" ana ng bata saka ngumuso

"Just promise mommy okay? You'll be a good girl" ana ulit ng ina saka hinalikaj sa noo ang anak.

Feeling of unwell and difficulty in breathing, that's what she suffered. Unti unti nading sumasara ang mga mata niya, Thiara entered the room and immediately hugged her mom.

"Mommm! Look what I've got"masayang sabi ng bata sa ina na siya naman nawalan na ng buhay.

Patuloy naman sa pagyugyug ang bata sa katawan ng ina nito. She doesn't know that her mother died a minutes ago, she continuously shakes her mother's body until her butler comes in.

"Lady Thiara, she's gone" ana nito saka kinumutan ang katawan ng ina nito, siya naman ay humagulgul sa pagiyak dahil sa nalaman. She wasn't able to tell her mom about her accomplishments and more, she wants her mom to be proud of her even if she already is.

I'll be a good daughter for you mommy, I promise

END OF FLASHBACK

She wipe her tears falling from her eyes, she can no longer resist the tears in her eyes, remembering she did nothing to be a good daughter, na hindi niya natupad ang pagiging mabuting anak dito.

She did nothing to save her mother from death, all she did is to blame herself for her mom's death.

A loud deep breath comes up in her, she can do nothing but to accept and forget. She was busy murmuring something when someone called her she irritatedly answer the call.

"What?"ana niya sa taong kausap, she wants to be  alone mas mabuti nga sigurong iniwan niya nalang ang telepono niya.

"Señor told me to call you Lady Thiara. You need to go home" the man answered in the call

"Fine, I'll be there in 20 minutes" sagot niya saka napabuntong hininga

She has nothing to do but to obey her father's command and also to get what she want.