025

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twenty-five

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i wake up to paige nudging me awake.

"wake up!" she says.

"i'm uppppp." i groaned. "what do you want?" i say annoyed.

"mom and dad want us all to spend time together since you're leaving later." she tells me.

"ok." i reply.

paige then leaves my room. i change into a chill out and head into the bathroom to wash my face. i didn't put makeup on because i was just hanging out with my family.

later that night

i had hung out with my family for most of the day and then hung out with gemma for a little. i was packing my carry on bag up with some things that i was going to need for the plane ride.

it was a short plane ride only two hours. i was flying from the tampa airport to the raleigh airport because that was the next place that the band was going to be at.

i packed up the last of my things and texted gemma that i was ready. she was driving me to the airport because it was an hour drive and i didn't want to leave my car at the airport for all of that time. gemma had texted back saying she was on her way over.

a couple minutes later i heard a knock at the front door.

i got all my things together and started walking downstairs. my mom has opened the door and let gemma in. i struggled to walk down the stairs with my huge suitcase.

i say goodbye to my family. when i had hugged my mom she looked like she was about to cry, which made me upset. i know she doesn't want me to leave, but she knows that this is like a once in a lifetime experience.

gemma and i had to leave because i didn't want to be late. i said my last goodbyes and then me and gemma left.

i lugged my suitcase out to gemma's car putting it in the trunk. i put my carryon in the back and then sat in the passenger seat. the one hour drive to the airport was filled with me and gemma talking.

***

after arriving at the airport me and gemma said our goodbyes. we both get out of the car. she comes over to my side and pulls me into a hug.

"i'm gonna miss you." gemma says pouting.

"i'm gonna miss you too." i say, returning the sad face.

"i don't want you to go, but i know you're going to have so much fun." she says.

"yeah. and i get to spend more time with daniel." i say.

she lets out a little laugh and we both pull away from the hug. i grab my carry on from the back and walk to the trunk of the car which gemma is opening. i pull my suitcase out and it hits the ground with a thud.

"alright, goodbye." i say sadly.

i turn and start walking away. but gemma grabs my hand which causes me to turn around.

"don't forget to use protection." she says with a smirk.

"gemma!" i say my face getting red. gemma just laughs.

"byyyeeee. love youuuu." she says still laughing.

"bye, love you tooo." i say starting to walk away again.

i head into the airport and head to the american airlines check-in area. i check my bag in and get my boarding pass.

i headed to security. as i got closer and closer to security i could start to see the line. it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't short.

after waiting in line for a while i was finally up. i had to take my shoes off and put my macbook and bag into bins to go through the scanner.

after going through security and getting to my gate i still had about forty-five minutes to spare. i decided to get a snack and drink from a nearby restaurant.

i got my food and all and went back to the gate. it had filled up pretty quickly so i sat in one of the few open seats.

they starting boarding so i got up and got in the line. i scan my pass and start walking onto the plane.

it was about an hour into the flight and was so bored. i continued to sit there just listening to music.

we had finally landed and i was walking through the raleigh airport to baggage claim. after waiting for a little while all of the bags starting pouring out. i had waited until i finally saw my suitcase.

i pulled it off the machine and headed for the doors of the airport. i out and pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. i went to the uber app and called myself an uber. i had to stay at a hotel for the night and then tomorrow was their show in raleigh and daniel was picking me up from the hotel in the morning once they got here.

***

about forty-five minutes later i was in the elevator going up to my room. it reached my floor and i started walking towards my room. i got to my room and opened the door. i set my bags down and plopped right on to the bed.

i layed there for a couple more minutes before getting up and ready for bed. i came out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed. i grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 7:30am.

i then plugged my phone in and got all comfy under the covers. i closed my eyes drifting off to sleep shortly after.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙