5. Prince Traashid and the Sunshine Boy

Depuis le début

I opened it and started flipping its pages reading its content when suddenly I heard footsteps coming in my direction.

I turned and the light was blinding.

Literally.

A man with black hair and fair skin with deep indigo eyes with a pinch of red appeared.

He had this shining aura around him.

And only a few people in the world of a novel could have that kind of aura around them.

Male lead.

It has to be.

The description of Raashid fit perfectly with this person.

Handsome is not enough to describe his beauty. His face as if carved by God himself. Blessed with beauty and talent, the man bestowed upon the empire as a shining sun and blah blah blah..... Something along the lines was written in the novel.

But seriously, his handsomeness was out worldly.

As expected from the male protagonist.

I snapped from my daze when I noticed those beautiful indigo eyes glaring at me.

Yeah right. I am Adailia. The person he hates to death.

"Blessings and glory upon the future emperor of Obelia." I quoted the words from the novel while gracefully bowing.

In return I only got silence.

As expected.

"..... How did you know was going to visit the library today? Did you sneak in my cabin and checked it again???!! Oh god!! I'm sick and tired of this woman!!" Raashid burst, rubbing his temples.

EXCUSE ME????

"No your highness. I just happened to visit the library today." I said calmly.

"Oh? Really? Stop lying. We both know you didn't."

"But I did!!" I said, frowning. This guy is getting annoying.

"Ha!!" Raashid breathed out. "I give you 7 seconds to get out of my face before I call the guards and they kick you out."

Trash.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said sternly. I know I should probably get out but I didn't do anything wrong and he was a misunderstanding on his own.

"I came here before you did and I did absolutely nothing to be treated like this. If you have a problem, then you get out."

Okay. I probably shouldn't have said the 'get out ' part, but oh well I did.

Shit.

The prince looked like someone just slapped him across the face.

Before both of us could say anything a cheerful voice came from behind Raashid, or should I say Traashid. Yup. Traashid sounds better.

A blonde man, around the same age as Prince, appeared behind Traashid, "Raashid I was looking for you all over the.." he trailed off when his eyes landed on me.

His green eyes took a dull shade but a smile took over his face and he bowed down, saying, "Good morning, Miss Adailia, I hope you have a pleasant day."

The description wasn't what made me guess his character, it was the fact that he treated me so respectfully, despite Adailia's horrible personality.

I smiled.

It was the sunshine boy.

"Good morning to you too, Sir Caiden."

Caiden Mac Eachern, one of the Traashid's companion (As being the Emperor's son, the Prince could keep two companions).

The smiling, cute boy who loved everyone no matter how much of a bitch they were.

Out of all the Prince's trusted ones who knew about the execution plans of the Prince he was the only one against it. He was nice to Adailia and was the only person (beside Adailia's family) who was sad when she was publicly executed.

Nonetheless, Adailia was still a bitch to him.

Both Traashid and Caiden looked genuinely surprised.

Oh shit!

I just wished him back.

That was sooooo unlike Adailia.

The only one she wished was the Prince.

"Wow! You finally got your 'Good morning' back." Traashid said, slapping Caiden on his back who still looked surprised.

I frowned.

I know he doesn't like Adailia, but I'm not taking this from a kid.

Well, I died when I was 29 and he is basically 18 so he is a kid.

"Oh! That's because I just realized how rude it is for not returning someone's 'Good Mornings' thanks to a certain someone." I said sarcastically, emphasizing on 'certain someone '.

I actually wanted to do the iconic coughs- Raashid- coughs, but I think I have done enough damage. And I am supposed to get on his good side. Right now I am just digging my own grave.

Traashid glared at me, while I again turned my attention to the book.

I am supposed to get out of this novel world.

"Are you again going to play hard to get? You know that doesn't work. Just give up and go home. Don't both-"

"I'm trying to focus in here so could you please be quiet?" I cut him off. What an annoying brat.

He frowned and said, "That's it. I'm calling the guards."

"Excuse me?? You can't kick me out of the public library." I retorted.

"Oh yes, I can."

He can??

"(Bloody fucking) Fine." I said and shut the book which I was reading. "I am going to that very corner and be absolutely quiet, you can pretend I don't exist but I'm not going out."

He frowned looking reluctant but signed and said, "Fine. That's what I do for most of the time anyway." He said and shrugged.

My middle finger twitched.

I dashed off to a faraway corner beside the window, there was a table and chairs. I pulled one out and sat.

What a jerk.

I started focusing on the content of the book.

Sadly, I couldn't get any logical answers as to why I am here or how to get back.

When I was halfway through the book, a knight came and asked,"Lady Adailia, it's almost time for lunch. Should we escort you back to the mansion?"

It's almost noon? Well, I am hungry.

"No need. I'll have my lunch in the library canteen." I said smoothly, remembering that there was a mention of a canteen in the library.

The guard looks surprised.

I wonder why?

Oh, right.

Someone like Adailia, would never ever eat in the canteen.

But, well, I am not Adailia.

I am Choi Haeun.