Chapter 51- strike of fear

• Luke's POV•

It was 1 in the afternoon. I sat at my desk looking through some random files and mission for some of the members to take.

I groaned and laid back relaxing a bit. I looked around the room when I saw the beautiful picture of my wife. Her jet black hair and brown eyes shining in the bright sunny day. Her heart smile that put everyone in 'aw' for her. She hugged jade closely to her as I was the one taking the pictures but I knew I was smiling just as wide as the two girls....

" I miss you...ally" I spoke softly

I smiled to my self and went back to work. I separated them to who gets what mission based on skills and of course how they are in general.

The next one that came up was one about the dragons...I opened it seeing a name written in bold, Noah king...I clenched my jaw a little but kept on reading.

' hey Luke it's me your buddy, I need someone to take care of this lousy fucker for me. He's been troubling us for a few weeks and you're way closer to his gang plus he's scary ~ your fav buddy'

I scoff at the note he wrote me. I looked under it and saw some of his 'records'. He has definitely been to jail, arrested for fighting, arrested for having a gun, father is alive, also in the dragon's, and sister and mother were killed.

" no wonder he's in this life" I mumbled

I kept looking at it when I noticed it doesn't have a lot of things..meaning he doe not have a lot of personal things written.

" I know exactly who can do this job" I mumbled

I immediately went on my phone and started to call jade. Her phone started to ring and she knew I wasn't patient.

•Jade's POV•

I was in the bathroom as Noah was in the bed watching some show on his tv. I looked at my self in the mirror and stared into my eyes repeating those words...it stuck to me and I don't know why.

I was so into my thoughts when i heard a ringing sound from the room. I hurriedly got out to see him looking at me wired.

" what?"

" who's your dad?" He asked

My eyes widened and I snatched it from him immediately picking up.

" h-hello" I answered

' what took you so long?'

" sorry I was in the bathroom"

' alright but I need you to do me a favor'

" alright wh-

' are you alone?' He asked

" no"

'go somewhere else then'

" you're grumpy" I mumbled

' I heard that' he said as I smiled a little

" Hey I'm going downstairs I need to talk privately so don't follow or I'll shove-

" okay" Noah simply laughed

I smiled and went out the room to the living room and sat down comfortably.

" yes father?"

' I need you to tell me as much as you can about Noah. Yes Noah King I know but I need you tell me every detail of his life you know so far.'

" d-dad I can't do-

' jade it's an order. Do it now' he growled

I looked around and saw no one around. I sighed and shook my head