Chapter 30: I Spend My Days Shaving Llamas

Start from the beginning

While I'm washing my hair, the bathroom door opens and I begin to hear whispering. I continue singing because it's probably just Shaley or Alle borrowing my hair brush or something. The song changes to Wings by Little Mix and then the whispering stops.

It's quiet until the songs ends then there's more whispering then the door opens and it's quiet again. I shrug and wash the conditioner out of my hair. After that, I take turn off the water and wrap my towel around my body then step out of the shower.

I get dressed and leave my hair to curl naturally. I walk back into my room and put some socks and my Sperry's on. I check my phone to see that it's noon.

I get on Twitter from my laptop and look at my mentions. Holy fudge nuggets, I got 17,000 more followers since I last checked my account and that each of the boys have decided to tweet pictures of me asleep. 'How loverly,' I think to myself. (A/N Not a spelling mistake! That's what I say instead of lovely. I know, I know, I'm weird. Deal with it)

I read some of the tweets fans have sent me;

@Zalison4Ever OMG! You and Zayniebooboo are dating, right?!? Hehe Follow me! <3

@ItsNalisonBeotch You and Niall would make the CUTEST couple ever! Get together soon! Follow me, love! xx

@HalisonCityBltch Harry+Alison forever, right?! Follow me, beotch! Oh and, you're a lovely singer! Did you know that the boys were recording that?

I furrow my eyebrow at that last tweet and tweet back,

@AlisonLovesMuffins07 Umm.. @HalisonCityBlitch What video of my singing??

I send it and a few seconds later, she tweets back;

@HalisonCityBlitch @AlisonLovesMuffins07, you know. That video of you singing Wings by Little Mix. Where were you when they recorded it, your face wasn't it?

'Oh my fudge flibbits, I'm going to kill those boys!' I think to myself. I quickly tweet back;

@AlisonLovesMuffins07 @HalisonCityBlitch I was in the shower, I had no idea they were recording it! Thanks for the information! Imma go kill them, right after I follow you..

I follow her then slam my laptop shut.

"Boys, Shaley, Alle, and Summer! Get your loser butts up here right this instance!" I yell. A few moments later, everybody appears in my doorway with looks of regret on their faces.

"You're the best sister ever, did you know that?" Liam asks, looking a little scared.

"Liam, would you care to tell me why there is a video of me singing on the internet??" I ask him.

"Umm.. well you see... Er, IT WAS ALL LOUIS'S IDEA!" He shouts, quickly blames it on someone else.

"Nooo! It was all Zayn's idea!" Lou hands the blame to Zayn.

"It was all Shaley's idea!" Zayn yells and Shaley gets a look of pure hatred on her face.

"Uh, it was Summer's master plan!" My best friend blames Summer.

"No way! It was.... Alle!!" Summer says and Alle looks so confused.

"I don't know what video you're talking about but... it's all Hazza's fault!"

"I thought we all agreed to blame it on Niall!" Harry shouts,"It was all Niall's idea! He's the one who sent the video to Simon and who put it on YouTube!"

"What??" Niall screams.

"I don't care whoever's idea it was, I just wanna know why the heck you creeped into my shower, to get a video of me singing? I would've done it if you had just asked me!" I say to them.