Chapter 16: delicate

Philippines POV~

"Upper cut!"

"Jab!"

Now hook!"

Why is this guys so hard to punch??I'm slowly getting tired,

"Upper cut!"I did an upper cut and tried to punch his face but failed-

Ow!!

I fell on the floor and hold my stomach,I hissed in pain,I tried standing up-

"Sorry miss Philipia,but you gotta be fast to not get hit!"Mr. Klokov said..

I kept on trying to stand up but instead,I just lied my body feeling exhausted...

"I......hahhh,give up-haahh"I was breathing heavy and feeling dizzy at the same time.

"Great job,you did great miss Philipia"Mr. Klokov said while with his warm smile and gave a hand..

I glanced at his hand and took the offer of getting me up,he patted my back and led me out of the ring,

He went back to practicing with serious features,I looked from bottom to top of his body,

He is very buff for an old man like him,male anotomy are so amazing,I wish I have a quite buff body like him..

I took my water bottle and drank it,finishing everything inside.

I closed the bottle feeling refreshed atlast then throw it in a trash bin near me,I took my phone from my pocket then checked the time-

"9pm"I mumbled,and sighed thinking,not knowing that it's getting late and I'm still training,

I saw me. Klokov leaving while saying goodbye to the owner, Kenneth and Benji already left earlier..

"Aren't you leaving yet miss Philipia?"the owner asked me while cleaning the small mess up, scattered weights on the floor..

"Uhh,maybe later.."I replied happily.

"Okay then,if you are ever leaving,you can just come up to me at my office then I can lock the gym"he suggested and went to his office,I heard his door echoed when he closed it.

I sighed and saw one of the hanged sack bags for boxing,

Before I stood up,I putted some wraps on my hand..then I went up to it.

I started punching it,and doing the boxing techniques that they thought me,I remembered when Dad would use to punch a tree for his training..

Old memories came back to me,and every memory I remember I started to hit the sack harder and harder..

I couldn't concentrate on the training, everything is coming back,the pain is coming back..

I kept on punching it harder,soon I didn't realize that I was tearing up,making me weak,

I was slowing down and felt angry,angry at everything!I was so angry that I was weak,that I couldn't defend myself,I was so weak that I would cry easily..

I hate myself!!

I hate my life!!

I removed the wraps on my hand and decided to punch the sack without that thing wrapped around my nuckles,I punched hard on it,while every time I Punch it hard my nuckles started to bleed,but I don't care!

I don't care!!why can't I change?!?

Why can't I be like them?!?strong, powerful,brave!?!

I'm such a weak,worthless idiot!!