Chapter 5:his point of view

Japan's POV~

I was at north's gym,training,while south is just singing at the office,he didn't know i was here cause he didn't came out of the office when I got here,i saw north coming straight at me"morning north"I greeted.

"Good day japan,so ready for training?"I nodded as we started,he was teaching me one of the hardest moves although it's getting easier cause I have been training here for like a year now.t he moves are already easy to control.

North is very strict and he would always scream at me and give me a receipt when I make a wrong move.

[A/n: well you maybe wondering what receipt means...not the receipt in cashier's or in stores it means slap,mostly in wrestling trainings they would slap you for making a wrong move]

after some screams and slaps at a time he finally gave me a break"your doing great,but you better get ready for later.."he said while glaring at me... creepy,i nodded in response then drank some water from my water bottle.

I was sitting at the chair near the pull up bars then heard the front door of the gym opened.

I saw north getting to the person quickly,i examined the person then finally realised that it was martial law.

Oh,he also have company with him,which is a female...I looked at the person beside martial to see Philip smiling.

Wait?she's training here,since when did she started training...I smacked my head with my palm"well obviously,now she started training"I sighed then tried not being noticed by them by sitting backwards.

Then I saw Philip running towards the office where south is..I was obviously spying on her.

I saw south hugged Philip tightly,i gotta admit I was pretty jealous.they parted from there hug then they were talking,i couldn't hear what they were saying but I did saw Philip smiling and giggling.

'Probably south flirting at her!'I thought angrily,then isaw them walking toward us,i can also hear south talking,hmm guess he's giving her a tour before she train.

I hid one of the pillows that we use when we hit the ground while doing pull ups so they wouldn't see me...

After the tour I saw north talking to them again then Philip jumping in glee.i did heard a little of there conversation and it was north who said he will teach Philip everything they know but in progression..

I thought north was going to teach me later,heh guess I'm lucky that he won't be training me.i need a break from all the receipt and screamspoor Philip she will feel the pain later...

They started training and it's been 1 hour now and still no slaps or scream at her,i mean I don't want her to get hurt but wow at least shes learning something quick...

It's already afternoon and Philip is ready to go home i was outside the gym sitting at my car looking at them before I leave,I'm wearing my normal clothes cause when I was training,I was wearing my sports clothing.

The parking lot is really damn empty but i can see three cars near my car the two ones infront of me is damn rich.

Mustang and a Lamborghini,must be south and north's car and the other car that looks like a normal car must be Philips car.