30 | jus in bello

BANSHEE

30 | jus in bello

30 | jus in bello

     Abigail turned down an alley, cursing as she realised she was trapped. She could feel a pain growing from the running, but she knew she wouldn't be able to escape. Not forever.

She jumped and grabbed the ladder to the fire escape of the apartment building, hauling herself up. As soon as she was on the platform, she began running up the stairs.

The heave footsteps followed behind her, clanging against the metal. Abigail looked at the nearing men before making a split second decision.

She threw herself over the railing and towards the dumpster below. However, as she had made the decision without thinking, she had failed to notice the closed lid.

"Fuck."

     Abigail's back hit off the metal, sending a sharp pain radiating through her body. She rolled onto the ground, her breathing heavy and groans leaving her lips. She pushed herself up slowly, grabbing onto the lid to keep herself steady.

     "Freeze!"

     Abigail turned her head to the side and nodded, leaning against the bin as she held her hands up, wincing at the motion.

Abigail stopped, her eyes drawn to a poster on the door of a shop, her face printed on the front. She sighed. "You have got to be shitting me!"

She turned and began to cross the road, when Henriksen stepped out of his car to come face-to-face with her. Abigail and him locked eyes for a few brief moments, Henriksen breaking it by removing the gun from his holster and running forward.

Abigail yelled a curse and turned, beginning to run. She could hear the sirens following her as she began to run down the street.

     She forced people out of her way as she pulled the gun from her waistband, glancing behind her to the nearing man. She glanced to the road and ran, shooting at the police car window. It shattered, the car spinning sideways and blocking the path of all other cars.

     Abigail sighed with relief. She almost fell when she turned the corner, but quickly regained her footing. She pushed her way through the people on the streets, looking back over her shoulder to see Henriksen nearing her.

     "Fuck."

     Abigail limped her way through the prison as she was being pulled along. Her hands were chained together in front of her, rattling with every movement. "Okay, I get it! I owe you for the fucking window!" She exclaimed, tired of the endless nagging by the officer. She saw Sam and Dean sat in a cell. "Oh, shit."