24 | what is and what never should be

BANSHEE

24 | what is and what never should be

     Abigail was sat in the Impala, the window open with her hand resting in the roof. She drummed the tune of the Lynyrd Skynyrd's song playing through the radio as Dean answered his ringing phone. "Yeah?" He put it on speaker.

"There's a cop car outside," Sam told them.

"You think it's for us?" Dean asked.

"I don't know," Sam replied.

"I don't see how. I mean we ditched the plates, the credit cards," Dean said.

"They're leaving. False alarm," Sam breathed, sighing with relief.

"Well, see. Nothing to worry about," Dean tried to conclude.

"Yeah, sure, Mister Fugitive," Abigail retorted, snorting with amusement.

"Hey, dude, chicks dig the danger vibe," Dean told Abigail.

"So you got anything yet?" Sam asked the two.

"Are you kidding me? How could we? You got us sifting through like 50 square miles of real estate here," Dean retorted.

"Well, that's where all the victims disappeared," Sam defended.

"Yeah well, we got diddly-squat. What about you?"

"Just one thing. I'm pretty sure of it now. We're hunting a Djinn," Sam replied.

"Gin?" Abigail asked quickly, her head turning rapidly.

Dean laughed at her reaction. "A freaking genie?" He asked Sam, Abigail cringing.

"Yeah."

"What? You think these suckers can really grant wishes?"

"I don't know. I guess they're powerful enough. But not exactly like Barbara Eden in harem pants. I mean, Djinn have been feeding off people for centuries. They're all over the Koran," Sam explained.

"My God. Barbara Eden was hot, wasn't she? Way hotter than that Bewitched chick."

Abigail hummed. "Audrey Hepburn was my favourite," she said.