Chapter 23

Monday

May 20

Andre

I woke up and seen that I wasn't home. I realized I stayed at Sarai house. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed and rag and seen some toothbrushes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then walked downstairs.

I seen Sarai sitting on the couch, so I sat next to her.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." She said.

"Where the kids at?"

"Andrea and Aj at daycare and Sophia is at school. Ant is upstairs watching tv."

"Oh. So how you been?"

"I've been good, how about you?"

"Making it." I paused. "Look Sarai I'm sorry for what I did to you. I took you for granted. I seen the letter from UCLA and I knew you were going to lev-"

"No I wasn't. When Raven told me I got in I didn't know if I wanted to go. I was going to talk to you about it but you did what you did. I got a scholarship for UM and I would've stayed to be with you."

I held my head down. She would've have up going to UCLA to go to UM with me. I really feel like shit now.

"I didn't know."

"I know you didn't that's why you should've came to me."

"I know." It was a long silence before I decided to break it. "What time you go to work and get off?"

"12:00 to 8:00, why?"

"I want to stay with the kids for the day, what time they get out?"

"Twins get out at 3:30 and Sophia get out at 3:30."

"Okay, I'll see you later. I have to go register him up for school." I stood up. "ANT LET'S GO!"

"Alright see you later."

Ant came down and walked over to Sarai and have a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye ma."

"Bye baby." I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug then squeezed her ass. She push me and I laughed. "Bye Andre."

"Bye baby mama."