Chapter 22

May 19

Sunday

Andre

"Daddy, can we go to mommy house now?" Ant asked.

"Yeah put on your shoes."

He ran down the hall to his room and put on his shoes. I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys.

Ant walked downstairs and walked outside. I locked up the house and got in the car.

10 minutes later I pulled up to Sarai house and got out. We walked to the door and Ant knocked.

"Who is it?" Sophia said.

"It's me." Ant yelled. Sophia opened the door and screamed.

"Daddy!"

"Hey baby girl, where your brother and sister?"

"They laying down with Mommy."

"Show me where."

We walked upstairs and all the way down the hall. The door was open and the twins and Ant was in the bed.

"Daddy." The twin said. They hopped off the and ran to me. I bent down and hugged them.

"Hey twins."

"Hi daddy." Drea said.

"Hey daddy." Aj said.

"Daddy, what are you doing here?" Sophia asked.

"I couldn't see my kids."

"Daddy you didn't say hi to Mommy." Drea said.

"Hi baby mama."

"What's up baby daddy." She laughed.

"Daddy, can we play cars?" Aj asked.

"Yeah come on Drea and Sophia let's go play."

"I want to stay with Mommy." Drea said.

"You don't want to play." Sarai said.

"No."

"Come on let's lay down Drea." Ant said. Drea walked to the bed and Ant grabbed her and laid her down beside him.

Sophia and Aj drug me out the room and we started to play with the cars and other toys. 2 hours into playing Aj started to get tired.

"Daddy I'm sleepy." Aj said.

"Come on let's take a bath then I'll lay you down. You hungry? Sophia you ate?"

"No." Aj said.

"Yes." Sophia said.

"Sophia pull out his PJ's."

"Okay."

I walked in the bathroom and ran some bath water. I stripped him out his clothes and put him in.

I cleaned him and washed him off. I wrapped the towel around him and walked to his room.

I seen his clothes on the bed and I our him on them. I laid him down and Sophia walked in with the PJ's on. I walked in Sarai room and they were sleep.

I walked back in Aj room and Sophia was laying in the bed with him.

"Can we watch tv?" Aj asked

"I thought you were sleepy."

"I could watch until I fall asleep. Get in bed daddy."

I took off my shoes and got in bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. We watched a movie until they fell asleep. Soon after I feel asleep.