Chapter 4

Andre

I walked back in the living room and see Jason and Raven cuddled up watching. I looked at the time and it was still kinda early.

I walked down the hallway and I seen pictures of Sarai, Raven, and Sophia hanging up. I pulled out my phone and called my grandma.

*Phone Conversation*

Me:Hey Ma

Ma:Hey baby

Me:How you doing

Ma:Good ,what about you and that girl you was telling me about

Me:I'm at her house now

Ma:I hope you not trying to get in that girl panties already

Me:Naw Ma it's not like that. We got a project to do together

Ma:Boy bring ya ass over here cause you know I don't like talking on the phone. See you when you get here. Bye.

*End Phone Conversation*

I walked back on the living room to see if Sarai was in there but she wasn't.

"Where's Sarai?" I asked.

"She was in the kitchen, what happened in there?" He said looking at me.

"Nothing she was apologizing for something Sophia said."

"What did she say?" Raven asked.

"She called me daddy." They both snapped their heads in my direction and stared at me. "What?"

"How did you feel about it?" Raven asked.

"It caught me off guard but I'm fine with it. That means I'll be around a lot more me and Jason." I smile and she rolled her eyes.

I walked in the kitchen to are Sarai bending down in the refrigerator. I cleared my throat and she stood up.

"Uh, what?" Sarai said.

"Can you do something for me?"

Sarai walked to the stool and sat down. I stood in front of her and she pushed me back some.

"What is it?"

"Can you watch Ant for me so I could see my grandma. I would've taken him but he's sleep and I do-" She cut me off.

"Shut up I'll watch him but yo ass need to hurry back so we can start this dumb ass project."

"I'll be back in like a hour."

"Okay."

I walked to her and pecked her lips then ran out the kitchen.

"Jason I'll be back if Ant need anything here is some money." I rambled.

"Boy put that money back in yo' pocket." Raven said.

"This is for Ant."

"Put that shit in yo' pocket. We got all the stuff he needs in here now leave. See you when you get back." She waved me off. I looked at Jason and he just shrugged.

I put the money back in my pocket and walked outside. I hopped in my car. 10 minutes later I pulled up to my grandma house. I hopped out and unlocked the door.

"Ma, where are you?" I said closing the door behind me.

"In the kitchen."

I walked in the kitchen to see my grandma bend over. What the fuck? I turned my around and walked to the pantry.