Chapter 1

Sarai

All my niggas on point

All my niggas gon' shoot

All my niggas got money

Ain't none of my niggas with you

Ima put all my niggas on

RIP all my niggas dawg

All my niggas 150

Ain't none of my niggas gon' fo-

I cut off my alarm and got out of bed. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and hopped in. After 30 minutes I got out and did my other hygiene. I picked out my clothes and put them on.

I walked down the hall to Sophia room to get her ready for daycare. I walked to her crib and picked her up. I walked her back to my room and put her in the tub. After washing her up I took her back in her room and put her clothes on.

"Rai you want me to make breakfast?" Raven asked.

"We could pick up something on our way to school."

"Alright. Hey auntie baby." She said kissing Sophia. Sophia started to kick and laugh while I was putting lotion on her.

"Can you watch her while I pack her bag?"

"Yes give me my baby."

She grabbed Sophia and walked out the room. I started to pack her bag and went to get my book bag. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed Sophia Gerber Rice Cereal, Applesauce, and her cup. I walked in the living room and dropped my book bag, Sophia bag and grabbed Sophia from Raven.

"I'm about to roll up I'll be back in 5." Raven said. We only smoke once in a while. It's not an everyday thing. I fed Sophia and Raven walked in the living room with two blunts.

"You ready?" Raven asked.

"Yeah."

She grabbed Sophia bag and her book bag then walked outside. I picked up Sophia, grabbed my book bag, and my keys then walked out the house. After locking up I walked to Raven car and strapped Sophia in. I got in the car and headed to the daycare.

-

We pulled you to the daycare and I hopped then grabbed Sophia. I put her bag on my shoulder and her on my hip then walked in.

"Ma-ma." Sophia said.

"I thought she was you sister." Mrs. Grace said.

"She is I just take care of her."

"Okay now hand me my baby and head to school. Tell Raven I said hi."

"Okay."

I kissed Sophia on the forehead "Mommy will see you later." I handed her to Mrs. Grace and her bag then walked out. I got back in the car and we headed to McDonald's.

"Where's the lighter?" I asked.

"Look in the arm rest."

I looked in the are rest and pulled a blue BIC lighter. I put the joint between my lips and lit it. I took a long drag and passed it to Raven. I leaned back and exhaled. I plugged my phone to the radio an put it on Inhale by August Alsina.

Baby take it in slow

Don't rush you don't wanna choke

I know you say that it's your first time