Chapter 21

Sarai

May 18

Saturday

"Mommy, what store are we doing in next?" Sophia said.

"Let's go in payless to get these slippers."

"Oh ca-"

"Nope." Aj cut her off.

"Shut up. Mommy, can I get some black ones?"

"I don't know why she asking you know you gone give it to her." Raven said.

"So, yeah." I said.

"Spoiled asses." Jason added.

"Oh an-DADDY! MOMMY LOOK THERE GOES DADDY" DADDYYYYY!" Sophia yelled. She took off running. The twins stayed with Jason and Raven while I get Sophia.

"Sophie get back here." I ran after her. I finally caught up to her and she was hugging his waist.

"Sophia let that man go. I'm sorry Sir."

"It's ok." A familiar voice rang through my ears and I looked up and saw Andre standing right in front of me.

"Daddy I missed you, where have you been?" Sophia said.

"I been at school. You got so big baby girl." He picked her up and hugged her. He looked at me and smiled I returned the smile then he hugged me.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing good."

"That's good, you look good too."

"Thank you, how you been?"

"Good but could be better."

Just then I heard Aj and Jason arguing. Andre started to laugh and I turned around.

"What's wrong?" I asked Aj.

"Mommy I hungry." Aj said. He walked up to me wanting to pick him up.

"Ya bad ass wasn't say that shit when you was knocking them people shit down. Yo, ya son is fucking bad as fuck bruh I'm gone beat his ass." He said. "What's up Andre?"

"Wh-"

"Oh shit what's up man!" Jason said cutting me off. They dapped each other up and did they lil shit.

"We'll get you something to eat after we get Sophia's shoes." I said to Aj.

"Okay." He laid his head on my shoulder but popped back up. "Who's this?"

"This is Da-"

"Bae I'm hungry, my feet hurt, and I'm tired, can we go eat please?" Raven complained.

"Shit I'm hungry and sleepy too." Jason said.

Oh I forgot to mention that Raven is six months pregnant and her and Jason is engaged.

"Well let's go in this store so we could get her shoes then we can go eat." I said.

"Perfect another damn store." She whined. "Oh hey Andre I didn't see you standing there."

"Hey Raven." Andre said.

"Who's this?" Drea said.

"This is Daddy." Sophia said.

"No it's not." Aj said.

"Yes it is."

"Shut up Dre. Mommy is this daddy?" Drea looked at me.

Damn Sophia big mouth ass always wanna talk, but I have to tell this eventually, so I guess right now.

"Yes this is y'all daddy." I said.