Chapter 5

Friday

June 2

Sarai

My teacher passed out our graded projects and I looked at my grade. B. I knew were wasn't going to get an A because Andre wanted to put 'Fuck on the regular'. I handed Andre the paper and he laughed.

"I knew this shit was gone turn out good."

"Whatever."

"Can I still stop by?"

"Yea, after I see my Uncle. I'll tell you when I'm home."

For the past week Andre and I have been getting along. He's been coming by the house  to see Sophia. We got to know each other. He is actually sweet person and sensitive.

He always ask me to go out with him but I turn him down. He's the type to smash and pass, Hit it and quit it, fuck and duck. Yeah all that. He's always kissing me 'like nigga chill with all that.' I mean he go-

"Sarai I know yo fat head ass hear me talking to you." Andre said snapping me out my thoughts.

"What were you saying?"

"Raven wanted to know if you wanted to go out."

"Tell her I'll get back to her."

School went by fast only 3 more days left. I hopped in the car and went to pick up Sophia. Raven was riding with Jason.

"Sarai." I turned around and seen Andre walking towards me. I just saw this nigga in school.

"What's up?"

"When you gone stop playing and be my girl?"

"When you stop being a hoe."

"I'm not a hoe."

"Whatever you say." I walked in and they went to get Sophia. Ant and Sophia came walking from the back. Before I could pick up Sophia, Andre mush me in the face and picked her up.

"Dang pops I don't get no love." Ant said.

"What's up youngin'." He said rubbing his head. "Hey baby girl."

He started to kiss all over her face and she started laughing. I grabbed Ant hand we went outside.

"You want to get some ice cream?" asked Ant.

"Yeah." Andre came out with Sophia and her bag and he walked over by me and Ant.

"I'm taking Ant with me." I told Andre.

"You asking or telling me."

"I'm telling you now hand me my baby so I could go."

"Where y'all going?"

"To go find Sophia a daddy." I said laughing.

"Don't fucking play with me." He said sternly.

Nigga, who do you think you are?"

"The father of this girl, the father of him, and your boyfriend fuck you mean."

"You are not my boyfriend. Now hand me my daughter and go get Ant car seat."

"You better stop trying to demand shit. I don't mind fucking you up."

He handed me Sophia and went to get Ant's car seat. I strapped Sophia in and still waiting on Andre. He walked up on the phone.

"What time..I'll be there in 10..One." He hung up and looked at me.

"Strap him in."

I closed the door and hopped in on the driver side. He strapped Ant in and kissed the kids forehead.