2WISH

Mean and Plan arrived at Plan's dorm room.
"Plan... I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I was with Blue earlier. He found me back stage after I finish changing. That's why I was late to meet you."
"What did you two talked about?"
"He came onto me. He tried to kiss me and to seduce me. I refuse him though and push him away. I wanted to tell you because..." suddenly Plan kissed him.
"I already know."
"You know...? How?"
"Jon told me. He said that Blue had followed you backstage and he wanted to seduce you. He said I should follow him and stop him, but I said no."
"Why not...?"
"Because... I want to trust the person I love." He answered while looking away so Mean wouldn't see his red face, but he did.
"What did you say? Can you repeat that?" He teased Plan as he followed his face.
"Stop it... okay, yes I said the person I love. Are you happy now!?"
Mean nodded with a big smile on his face.
"Oh, if you knew already, why didn't you asked me before about it?"
"Like I said before, I want to trust you. If you don't want to tell me then you don't have to. If you think it's not important then it isn't. I don't want to be in a relationship where there's no trust, I'm tired. I just want to love and be love."
"I love you Plan. That's why I wanted to tell you about Blue, I don't want to keep anything from you. I will never do anything to lose your trust. You have no idea how happy you make me to know that you also love me. I've loved you for so long, I was probably the first one to love you and you don't even know it."
"What are you talking about? Blue has said he loved me so he has you beat there."
"Nope, I've loved you for years."
"But you didn't know me, till now."
"You once saved a kid on a playground from some bullies when you were younger."
"How you know that?"
"You remember?"
"Of course, I've never forgotten that kid. He was so brave, he just needed a little push. How do you know about that though?"
"I was that kid."
"What!? You were that kid!?"
"Yes, that's when I fell in love with you. My heart has never belong to anyone else."
"Mean..."
Mean started getting closer to Plan, "Plan... I love you... you make my heart beat so fast. My heart will never belong to anyone but you."
"I love you too. My feeling for you is stronger than I've felt for anyone else."
Mean started kissing Plan. They both fell on the bed. Mean stopped, "sorry, I don't want you to do anything you aren't ready for."
"Mean, I am ready. You're the one I've been waiting for." Plan responded as he continued the kissing. That night, they completely gave each other their hearts and body.
......
"Plan."
"Blue..."
"You wanted to see me?"
"Yes, it's about Mean. I know you tried to seduce him like you did Jon."
"How did you found out? Did Jon tell you?"
"No, Mean did."
"He did...? He really is different..."
"Yes he is."
"Plan, do you have any feelings left for me at all? Do you still love me?"
"You know, before I was really confused, maybe because I was really hurt and that's all I knew. I thought that was love. I couldn't give you an answer. Now I can finally answer that question for you. No Blue, I don't love you. I love Mean."
"I really have lost you and it was all my fault. I realize what you said is true. Your heart belongs to him and his to you. Goodbye Plan. I hope your happy with Mean." Blue walked away.
"Goodbye Blue." Plan smiled, he wasn't sad caused there was nothing to be sad about, he knew his new chapter with Mean was going to be his best.
"Plan! There you are." Mean arrived and greeted Plan with a kiss.
"You were looking for me?"
"Yes, the professor wants to see us, come on let's go."
"Alright"

"Professor, why did you want to meet us?"
"Yes, what's the commotion?"
They both asked.
"I have great news. An agency have reach out to me, they were here during the play and loved you two. They want to hire you guys and they even want you guys to star in a upcoming series!!"
"No way really!"
"Yes, isn't this great! You guys did it!"

Plan and Mean's friends held a party for both of them, to congratulate them on the series and on their relationship. They had told everyone about it.

Mean and Plan went to the agency to ask about the series.
"You two will star in a bl series. I want you two to be the main couple."
"Okay, great. What's the name?" They asked.
"2WISH"

THE END

......

My comments: that's it guys, sorry that I took awhile to finish this story. I hope it was a good one. Let me know what y'all thought about it. Also I have some ideas about a other one but we'll see. Goodbye everyone and see y'all in the next one. 🤗