Jonghyun breathed a sigh of relief seeing Jungshin asleep, looking peaceful. Then the door was opened hurriedly, apparently Yonghwa and Minhyuk had just arrived.

"How is the condition?" Yonghwa asked directly.

Jonghyun put his index finger on his lips, asking Yonghwa and Minhyuk not to be noisy. "He's been fine so far, but he still has to wait for the results of the CT scan. He is sleeping because of drugs."

"How could an accident? What actually happened, Hyung?" Minhyuk asked hurriedly.

Jonghyun shook his head, "I also don't know the chronology for sure. And, because you guys have come, I have to go. The police are waiting for me downstairs to provide information. I'm also curious about what happened."

"Why did you have to give the information? You weren't involved in the accident, right?" Yonghwa expressed his curiosity.

"Because what he drives is my car. Ya, I'll let you know the results later."

Yonghwa and Minhyuk nodded, letting Jonghyun go while they accompanied Jungshin in the hospital room.

***

It turns out Jungshin had a single accident. Jonghyun saw for himself how it happened through the CCTV footage shown by the police, the speeding car suddenly lost control of the bend so it crashed into the road divider. At first the police thought Jungshin was drunk, but after further investigations, the main suspicion was due to car brakes that were not functioning.

That of course greatly surprised Jonghyun. I mean, how come? Finally he used the car two days ago and there were no problems. He also always performs routine service every month, so there might be a problem especially if the brake is not possible. Except, someone intentionally sabotaged.

"Fortunately this happened after midnight, the road was quiet. So it did not result in a collision with another vehicle."

The sentence of a police officer woke Jonghyun out of his thoughts about sabotage. He blinked, staring doubtfully at the policeman.

"Yes, that's right. Then, is the investigation still going to continue?"

"Of course. So far the main allegation about the cause is still a brake that is not working. Because Jungshin-ssi doesn't get drunk or take any medicine at all."

"This is strange." Jonghyun mutters.

"Sorry?"

"Ah no, that's fine, sir." Jonghyun shook his head slowly. "We will be cooperative with all the processes, I mean, me and Jungshin-ssi. But do you mind if I ask the police to keep this incident from the media? At least until we finish discussing with our agency."

The policeman thought for a moment, "All right. No problem, as long as there are no reporters on the hunt."

After all the conversation with the police was over, Jonghyun returned to the hospital. He knew he would be very busy after this, there were many things to take care of and he had to make sure everything was done well.

But his head was full of absurd guesses. How come the car that he always cared for suddenly had problems? Jonghyun's have no idea. And when his mind is fixed on the possibility of sabotage, only one name appears in his head; Choi Daehyun.

***

"I have no problem with anyone except Daehyun." Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin firmly.

It was four o'clock in the afternoon, the four of them gathered in the Jungshin ward. Only the four of them after a few people from the agency had come to visit and returned to the office to settle the situation in case the media smelled this incident, also rearranged CNBLUE's schedule because there were some who had to be postponed.

"Hyung really don't know who is the guy in CCTV?" Minhyuk folded his arms across his chest, his small eyes narrowed to look like lines.

"No. I don't know him at all." Jonghyun answered.

Yonghwa cleared his throat, "I don't know him either. Maybe someone from there?"

Ah yes, this morning, Jonghyun and Yonghwa went to the security guard at Jonghyun's apartment, to see the CCTV footage out of curiosity. And sure enough, the day before Jungshin borrowed a car, there was a man who was fiddling with the car in the basement quietly. Worse, not only Aston Martin, but including two other Jonghyun cars. Except for Mercedes-Benz which was being used at the time, so it was not in place.

"They are after me. He wants me to be harmed." Jonghyun's voice sounded floating, his eyes wistful. "I'm sorry, Jungshin."

Jungshin shook his head slowly, "Why are you sorry, Hyung? It's not your fault."

"Nonetheless-"

"It's not anyone's fault." Yonghwa interrupted, aware that the atmosphere was changing. "We have submitted cctv apartment footage to the police for further investigation. Jonghyun's cars have also been taken as evidence. As long as the procedure is not interrupted, everything will go smoothly."

Minhyuk nodded, "Yes, I hope it's over quickly."

"I've also contacted a lawyer, just in case anyone knows there will be a lawsuit."

"But, Hyung..." Jungshin looked at his three hyungs in turn. "If all of this was done by Daehyun, do you think anyone is involved in it and why?"

"Park Jisoo. Who else if not her?" Minhyuk said directly, without further.

Jonghyun frowned, "I actually think Daehyun wants to get rid of me because I know the secret. About the drug business."

"The problem is we never know why Daehyun is always looking for trouble with you Hyung. And the initial appearance of him was because of Park Jisoo." Minhyuk said again.

"He wants Seungyeon." Jungshin muttered. "Do you guys remember what he did to Seungyeon last time?"

"Ya. And I never understood why he always wanted to take what was mine."

Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun deeply, his eyes were serious. "Will you release Seungyeon like you released Jisoo?"

Silence.

Everyone is waiting for Jonghyun's answer. While the man just kept quiet with his own thoughts. Then he sighed heavily.

"No. I will not release Seungyeon." He said firmly.

Back silence. No one answered until there was a knock on the door, then the door shifted slightly, showing Seungyeon they were talking about peering with an awkward smile.

"Annyeonghaseo." Seungyeon bows respectfully.

Jonghyun stood up, approached his lover who was still at the door, looking hesitant to enter.

"Baby, come here." Without hesitation and shame Jonghyun hugged Seungyeon, making the girl uncomfortable.

"Come in, don't be shy." Exclaimed Yonghwa cheerful.

"Annyeonghaseo, Oppa..." Seungyeon bowed respectfully again to Yonghwa and Minhyuk.

Seeing Seungyeon who was still in Jonghyun's embrace, Jungshin quietly looked away, staring out the window. Minhyuk who accidentally saw that frowned with question marks.

***