| Renny |

Red-Becca

It was now almost midnight. At least it felt like it. The sun was setting as every noise from the clock could be heard in the room. Two people were apparent in it. One blonde, as a jacket could be seen on him. Covering any expression he dared to show. The other was a redhead, as she was wearing her usual wear. At the moment, no one moved. Staring at the television that was in the very silent living room.

Tick Tock

As something finally happened on the television, the blonde groaned as the female cheered with a small giggle. They had just placed a bet moments ago. Mostly due to the fact they had nothing to do. Her parents were out, so Kenny had made himself welcome. Though, the only reason she didn't mind was the fact was that she was bored.

"Well, now what?" The blonde asked, his voice muffled from the jacket he wore almost every day. Not that he minded though, as he didn't have a variety of things to choose from. Not that he wanted to change his regular wear anyway.

"Hm, I actually don't know." Red mumbled, as she didn't expect the male to come over today. So she didn't have any things set up for any entertainment. "We could play a game or something. Because I don't remember inviting you over, so I don't have anything prepared."

"Haha, sorry. My friends are on some sort of adventure. And Karen is out with her new friends." He sat back, his hands on the couch to lean on. Admittedly, he was comfortable. At home, there was no soft couch to sit on. One with stains on it though.

After moments of thinking of a game, an idea seemed to pop into the male's head. A smirk on his lips, despite them not being seeable. "Truth or dare?"

"That's a cliche game though." Red huffed. Maybe it was an idea, but she was never good at coming up with dares for it. It'd be funny at first, but it'd lose its touch. Also, it didn't help Kenneth would literally do anything for money. So if it was for a challenge, forget it.

"Alright, well, what about-"

"How about we just watch a movie? It'd pass time quicker." The redhead quickly suggested, not wanting to just be recommended games all night.

After a moment, Kenny just shrugged in agreement. Deciding to not even object at this point. "Yeah, that works too."

Red nodded as she got to setting up the movie, grabbing the remote and switching to a different channel. Turning on the console so they could out on Netflix. Meanwhile, she was wondering what genre it should be. On the other hand hand, Kenny had taken out a playboy magazine. Weirdo.

Once everything was set up, she hummed to let him know it put the thing way, aka, the porn. He hesitantly shoved the playboy magazine away in his own pockets. Putting down his hood so he wouldn't miss the details for the movie.

Red got comfortable as she grabbed the blanket that had been to the side. Having had taken it down from upstairs earlier. It was cold that day. As it was enough to have school canceled that Friday day. She wrapped it around herself as the blonde huffed, though he made no protests.

The movie began, as the two kept their attention on it. There was nothing else to look at anyway. Why would there be?

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to an hour. They were now halfway through the movie, as the female's head slightly tilted to the side. Kenny on the other hand was still watching it, feeling sleepiness slowly take over.

Maybe it was the fact that the movie was boring. But no, that really wasn't it. It's what he believed though. The real reason was because he could hear the other's breath softening over time, indicating she was becoming sleepy. After another moment of him trying to stay up, he felt something on his shoulder.

Red was now laying her head on the male's shoulder. Her breath still soft as her eyes were closed. She was cuddling the blankets closely, but seemed to enjoy the warmth of the male even more than some blankets.

Hesitantly, he sighed. Tugging on the blankets and wrapping it around the both of them. Grabbing the remote, he turned off the television. Letting his head rest on hers lightly, he hummed in bliss.

She was warm. Warmer than any sunlight or blanket. It was a peaceful feeling. Like if he found his sunshine. But maybe, it was there all along.

Drifting to sleep, the night closed in on the two. Each enjoying the warmth that was stronger than the cold out there.