41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin

Start from the beginning

His lips moved slowly over Seungyeon's sweet lips. Although at first the girl was shocked, but when she realized what was happening she immediately closed her eyes and accepted all of Jonghyun's touches on her lips with all her heart. Feeling the overflowing feelings of Jonghyun that he knew was unable for the man to express through words.

About the sadness that is so deep. About love.

Jonghyun loves Seungyeon.

There is no doubt about that.

Jonghyun's kiss said everything.

He gently moved his lips to explore every possible angle, making Seungyeon complacent. This is not their first kiss, Jonghyun has often kissed her so Seungyeon knows that her lover is a reliable kisser. But this time Jonghyun kissed her more gently than ever before, just playing lip, not in a hurry, not demanding deeper, just moving slowly as if he wanted to enjoy every second they passed together at this beautiful sunset.

Briefly, Jonghyun released his lips just to look at Seungyeon who still closed her eyes with a blushing face. Beautiful, he thought. And the girl is his. When Seungyeon opened her eyes, her light brown slices immediately met Jonghyun's chocolate slices. And Jonghyun smiled. They can feel each other's breath that feels hot because their faces are so close.

"I love you." Jonghyun whispered.

Seungyeon felt Jonghyun's hand which had been still encapsulating her face now stroking it slowly. Their noses touched, then Jonghyun kissed her lips again.

Either the man can feel it or not, but it feels like Seungyeon is drowning with the sun out there. Can not return the expression of love. Can not, when in his heart, Seungyeon knew she had to leave Jonghyun.

***

Jonghyun walked to his apartment while whistling softly. Today he feels Seungyeon is a bit different from usual, more silent, only smiles a little or answers briefly in every conversation they have. And Jonghyun has felt it since he called the girl asking to meet because he missed. Earlier, when on the phone Seungyeon asked random questions about things that were not as usual, Jonghyun immediately thought -maybe- the girl was still doubtful about him. So as much as possible he convinced her that he was truly in love.

Suddenly the cellphone that he kept in his jeans pocket was vibrating, signaling an incoming call. Turns out Jungshin.

"Jungshin, what's up?" Jonghyun asked directly, his right hand holding a cellphone attached to his ear while his left hand took off his shoelaces to change house slippers then dropped his body on the sofa.

"Where is Hyung? I need your help."

"I'm at home, what's up?"

Jungshin sighed in relief, "Can I borrow one of your cars?"

Jonghyun frowned in confusion, "My car? It's okay, but, so what happened to your car?"

"I don't know what happened, when I was leaving, all the tires on my car went flat, even though I didn't use them. It just went away."

"You don't have one car."

"All three of my cars, Hyung... That's why I feel weird." Said Jungshin upset.

The wrinkles on Jonghyun's brow were getting tighter, "Why is that possible? Then just use one of my cars, do you want to take it yourself or do I go to your place?"

Jungshin laughed, amused but thanked Jonghyun's attention. "I'm going to your place now, Hyung, thanks in advance."

"Hm, no problem." Jonghyun looked at his watch, still at seven. "Don't come too late."