"Wait hold on, I never said-"

"Oh. You said that?" Addison asked facing me.

"No! I never said that! You know me. I'm all about bringing people together." Addison hummed crossing her arms.

"Well I Hope so." She said.

Zed and Eliza looked between the two.

"Let's go." Lacey said.

"See ya." Addison mumbled to Zed as we walked with Lacey and Stacey.

We walked where the assembly for the nominations was being held at. I mostly just went off into my own little world. I already knew Bucky was nominating himself.

He made this big entry. But what I didn't know was Zed was, too. Though his was a sort of fail... Bonzo hit him with his instrument and Zed went flying down.

Oh this just took a turn.

"If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" He yelled and everyone cheered.

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and-"
"Werewolves!" Bree screamed.
"Uh no. Why would we want- werewolves!" Zed screamed, pointing at the door.

Wolves flooded in the room and everyone screamed in fear. "There she is!" One of them yelled.

They seem to be going... after Addison! Oh no.

"Football team! Defense Z-24 right!" Zed instructed and they listened. They stood in front of Addison but I stood in front of them.

I need to protect them, her. So I'm ready for a fight if needed. "Erika! What are you doing? Get back!" Zed yelled but I ignored him.

"Where's the moonstone, white hair?" The same one asked. She seems to be the Alpha.
"I think you got the wrong person!" Addison said in fear.

"Our razor sharp claws will gutter and splatter their blood!" Another one said. Everyone screamed but I just clenched my fists more.

"Too much?" She asked and the alpha nodded.

"Wolves! On my command!" The alpha said. Then everyone's necklace started glowing as well as their eyes.

"No! Willa!" So that's her name. That boy seems awfully familiar though. "We can't go to war with the whole town. We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert." He said to her and I raised a brow.

"I hate it when you're right." She mumbled. "Wolves! Stand down!" She commanded and they all calmed down.

"Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town and we just wanted to.... join your school!" She said smiling awkwardly. It was forced. This is a trick of some sort.

Everyone mumbled in confusion. "What? They can't join our school?" Bucky said but coach immediately shut him down.

"Technically the forbidden forest is within the school district." He said. "So welcome to Seabrook!" Addison said with a smile.

I straightened myself up and smiled as well. If they're up to something, I'm going to find out. I made eye contact with the boy though. "Welcome!" I said and shook his hand.

We stared into each other's eyes and didn't let go. Zed walked down and pulled me away from him though. "Don't get involved with them, Erika." He said glaring at the wolves. The boy glaring back at him.

"I can protect myself, Zed." I growled and walked away.

What's up with him lately?

-    -    -

I was walking through the halls and saw the werewolves walking around together scaring everyone in their path.

They seem like a challenge.

They howled and split up. I walked over to one group of wolves and smiled. Willa glared at me.

"Move, zombie." She said but I didn't.

"Welcome to Seabrook. You guys think you're all tough and stuff but I'm sure you'll love it here." I smiled especially at the boy and he smiled back.

"Would you guys like a tour of the school?" I asked. I suspected them to say no and I was right.

"No thank you. We can get through the school without your help, purple hair." Willa said and I turned towards her with a glare.

"Act all tough but don't cross the line with me, were-dog." I pointed a finger at her. She scoffed and continued walking with the rest following.

I looked at them walk away but when I turned around, the boy was still there. "Sorry for her. She's new to this." He said and I shrugged.

"It's whatever." I said and he scratched the back of his neck. "I'd like a tour, if you don't mind." He said and I smiled.

"Great! Let's start off at the gym." I said. "what's your name by the way?" I asked him.

"Wyatt."

"Erika." "Oh I know." He said and I gave him a strange look.

I gave him a tour of the school and I actually had a pretty nice time.

"I know people will act different with you guys because you're monsters. Trust me, it was like that for zombies too. But you'll end up getting along with everyone soon enough." I said and he smiled.

"Well, these people don't interest me anyways so it's fine." He said. Addison walked by us going into the library. Wyatt's eyes following her.

"Uh- let's go into the library." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. I found some books to show him but when I turned, he was gone.

"What the heck?" I whispered looking around me.

"Lies!" I heard someone say loudly. I follow the source of the voice and saw Wyatt, Willa, and a few other wolves there too

"These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers but they struck first and stole our moonstone!" Willa said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Addison said.
"There's a lot you don't know." She responded.

She then started walking away. "I know the alarms going to go off if you don't check out those books." Addison yelled.

Willa took her necklace off and threw it on the detectors. She walked by like nothing retrieving her necklace again.

"Our necklaces have a way with technology." Wyatt smirked and followed Willa.

"Bye Erika!"
"Bye Wyatt!" I responded

I stared at the girls. "Well that was interesting!" I smiled.

-    -    -

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment. Give a follow if you haven't, you don't have to though. But maybe check my other stories. It'd mean a lot to me

I'm going to sleep though. Hope you guys have a wonderful day/night. Know you're loved and I'm here to talk if you need it. Bye loves.💚